Vol-2 Ch-1 The Date

All warfare is based on deception.

-Sun Tzu

________________________________________

"Hey, Asahina-senpai. So, are you ready?" I waved to the beautiful senior standing in front of me.

It was more than a month since our mid terms. We had recieved 10,000 private points for the month. There was a lot of improvement on the spending habits of my classmates.

They continue to improve their behavior too. We only lost 5 class points due to the idiot company, who were getting very popular in a bad way.

Finally, getting a free weekend. I invited Asahina for the date, which was due.

"You know it's quite rude to keep your date waiting. Moreover, you didn't even compliment your date's look. How will you ever hope to go on a date with your girlfriend in the future." she said with a wink and her tongue stuck out.

She looked gorgeous in her casual attire wearing a blue skirt with a matching blue blouse. I was pretty sure, many people were looking at us. Especially me, it is rare for a first year boy to be seen with a second year girl.

"Do you ever need to say that sun rises from the east and falls in the west, or the earth revolves around the sun. It's an universal fact. Just like Asahina Nazuna is the most beautiful girl. Only a fool would disagree." I winked back at her.

"Ayanokouji-kun, you are quite the charmer, aren't you?" she was red from top to bottom. Then she punched me.

"Anyways, this is my first time on a date. So I would leave it to you, to decide where to go."

"It's my first date too, I guess we both are novices. But if I were to suggest anything, we should go to the arcade in the Keyaki mall. I heard they have added some new machines." she said with excitement.

"That's quite different from what I was expecting. I have heard that usually girls like to go shopping or watch a rom-com movie." I commented.

"Then forget all the stereotypes when you are with me. I like to enjoy in a different way. Although, I would like to watch a comedy movie." she said, although there was a sudden change in her expression.

Hence commenced, my first experience of a date with a girl.

We played games like Space Invaders, Donkey Kong, Ms. Pac-man. We spent a whole hour in their. I genuinely enjoyed it. Seeing Asahina-senpai smile like a maniac was wonderful.

Our next stop was Karaoke booth. Asahina interestingly chose a song named highway to hell by AC/DC. All her song choices were rock or heavy metal. Her choices were today were very different from what internet-sensei suggested.

Then we bought tickets to a comedy movie, bought some popcorn bucket and two soft drinks. The movie took two and a half hour. By the time we were exiting, Asahina-senpai had tears in her eyes due to laughing.

Then we finally sat down for dinner at the garden restaurant, on the top floor of the mall.

We ordered cheap food, I expected her to order someting expensive when I said it would be my treat. But she took my economical condition into account.

Sadly she didn't knew that the restaurant we were eating in was 40% owned by me. When I started getting heavy profits from One Stop. I started invested my money into all the major business present in the mall.

This was for two reasons. First, I wanted to have a backup source of income if something happened to the store and Second reason is a secret.

While eating dinner, I tried to make small talk.