SS-The Birthday

"How much more we have to wait?" asked Horikita.

"Don't act like a child, Suzune."

"After the amount of mental trauma, you have given me today. You don't have the rights to say anything."

"What do you mean? Yeah, the rides were a little intense but they were fun right?"

I looked at my group and apparently no-one agreed with me.

"Nazuna? Sakura? You both joined her side."

Both of them had an apologetic look on their faces. Oh! The betrayal.

While I was busy enjoying myself, Horikita had manipulated them to join her side.

"Anyways, there's still 10 minutes to 6. So, have some patience."

It had been more than twenty minutes, we were standing at the meeting location. Till now, nobody had arrived.

Finally, after 5 minutes. The groups started arriving one by one. It was almost 6:15 when the last group arrived.

It was Okitani's group. The poor guy had to face the combined wrath of the whole Class C.

"Now, that everyone has arrived and you all are done berating Okitani. Can we move on to the second surprise?" I said.

"Second surprise?"

"We have a second surprise!"

"Heck yeah, The fun is still not over."

"Oh, how did I get so lucky to end up in this class."

"Calm down guys, our next stop would be a newly opened Michelin star restaurant present in the campus. We would be going there by the bus. Come on, we don't want to be late."

"Michelin star restaurant! I am going to be stuffed with food tonight."

All of us boarded the same bus which had dropped us off here, in the morning.

The restaurant was a new venture opened at the south-western part of the campus. Closer to the dormitories which is in the western part of this artificial island.

The amusement park was in the extreme east so we had to cover a lot of distance.

Finally, we reached our destination and we got off the bus.

It was a lavish looking restaurant. My classmates couldn't believe that they were going to be treated at this place.

On entering, everyone were confused to why the restaurant was devoid of any customers. For such a fine dining, they were expecting it to be crowded.

"Guys, if you are wondering why there is no one here. That's because I booked the whole place."

"But isn't that a little expensive?" asked Hirata.

"Nah, we deserve it." Ike said.

"I brought you guys here, to experience how it would feel to be the top class in this school. Right now, we can afford it maybe once a month. But if we become Class A. This will be a regular affair."

"Don't worry Ayanokouji-kun, we will do our best to get to the top." said Mori.

"Good, I expect all of you to behave properly and mind your manners, especially the idiot company. We don't want to be known as the savages."

"Hey, man. Don't do us dirty." Sodou cried.

Everybody ignored him and sat down on the long table arranged especially for 40 people. I sat at the head of the table alongside Nazuna and Kikyou.