Vol-2 Ch-2 The Trap

"So, is this better or the one before. Kiyotaka, are you even paying attention?" said Karuizawa with a pout.

"Obviously, I would say this one is better." I replied.

Karuizawa and I were on a friendly date. Before today, we just used to eat lunch on Sundays in my room. But today Karuizawa wanted to visit One Stop.

But I had to suffer because the reason for the visit was to buy me some new clothes. Apparently, my fashion sense was so bad that she was ashamed to call me her friend.

It was the first of July and our points would be deposited tomorrow.

While I was standing in fancy clothes, which I myself didn't know when to wear it. I received a call from Sodou.

I looked at Kei, who was busy talking with the woman showing us clothes. I picked up the phone.

"Hello, Ayanokoji meet me at your room. It's important." he said in an urgent tone.

"Sodou, if it is related to studies then talk to Yukimura, he is the one in-charge."

"It's not just come quickly." then he cut the call.

I sighed. If I Kei here she will be angry for a long time. Last time I made a mistake, she didn't talk to me for a week and pouted angrily everytime I tried.

"Kei, I was thinking that you haven't bought anything for yourself for a long time."

"That's true, but I am trying to save some points."

"Then how would you feel, if I offer you the free pass. Buy anything you want and send me the bill."

"Why are you doing this?" she looked at me suspiciously.

"As a good frien-"

"No, don't bullshit me."

"I need to go, it's related to the class."

She thought for sometime and an evil grin formed on her face.

"I will let you go, if you go to that romantic movie I was telling you about and also the offer you gave."

"Whatever, just message me the amount and I will send you the points."

Whatever problems Sodou has better be good or I will torment him slowly. Because of him, now I have to sit and watch a corny movie for three hours.

As I reached my dorm room, I saw Sodou and Kushida standing in front of my door.

"What took you so long? I am waiting here for the last 20 minutes." he shouted at me.

"Sodou, you want my help. It's not the other way around. So I would suggest you to speak to me politely."

"Whatever, just open the door. I can't talk in the open."

I took out my key card and swiped it on the lock.

"Kushida, what are you doing here anyway?" I asked her.

"Sodou-kun called me here for the same reason as you."

Sodou sat down on the sofa beside Kushida and I sat down in the extra chair.

"Whoa, Ayanokouji how do you have so many things? Your room looks like a rich guys home." Sodou asked.

"All of it is second hand, now on the important matter. Speak."

"Save me, Ayanokouji!" Sudou said.

"From what? Will you ever reveal that?"

"Did you read the announcement in the official class group? Our homeroom teacher called me today. Well, it's...Uh... The truth is...I may be suspended. For a long time, actually."