Chapter 21 Real Shady (Oldest Namekian)

Chapter 21

Real Shady

"So the real Puluto is dead . . .?" Goten surmised sadly.
The lad nodded sadly ". . . I saw the craft shot down myself . . ."
". . . and this is Sarge the slime?"
". . . No." The young alien replied looking surprised. "Sarge is still back on the planet with that Galactic officer Leopold." The one sporting as Puluto here is General Slime. . . He is the one who shot down the Galactic officer Puluto and then took is form . . . in some machine that the had.
Goten looked even more saddened . . . because there was nothing that he could do . . . Breaking out a fight here right now . . . . his training wasn't even finished . . .
"You still have to go save officer Leopold". He said that the device would bring you to him."
Goten looked at the young lad. "Hold on a minute." Goten walked over to some of his fellow workers and asked them if they could cover for him and they said that they would try.
Grabbing the young alien's hand, Goten rushed behind a gap in the waterfalls wall which led to their bathrooms. "Okay. Send me to where Leopold is."

Trunks had successfully freed the ship and its occupants from certain death, and the passenger ships captain decided to float a good ways away from the huge planet as the occupants all decided it was okay to stay with Trunks until his friend Leopold had returned for him.
Immediately Trunks headed in to the ship to look for the other Saiyan, as did agree Vegeta. It was one of the only ways to know what the hell was going on and where exactly they were.
"If you can find out where who they are and what ancestry the Saiyan is, then we can have a very certain demographic look at where and what time you are in. Whis already stated that he does not know everything, only what he learnt or was told."
"I thought that we already knew that?" Trunks came over the intercom.
"I have a bad feeling that either Whis or Berus isn't telling us all. Like there is a time period or time periods that they themselves will not mention for fear of something catastrophic." The scientist revealed. She had secretly asked the dragon to make her twenty years younger, and was powdering up her face to that the others could not tell how much younger she looked, since everyone had agreed on keeping the Dragonballs usage strictly for emergency purposes. The problem was . . . everyone did not see 'an emergency' the same way. It was at the point of using the Dragon Balls for her 'emergency' that she noticed something, but it needed some confirmation, to which she was hoping that Trunks could get some clue from the Saiyan.

Some where Light years through space Chalorie, Pain, and Ariochi sat tired of looking into the great beyond. Seeing all of the stars, and Galaxies and wondering what the life on it was like only gave chills knowing that some of those planets' inhabitants were as dangerous as they come.
"What do you think about what the Elder said about the Saiyan race?" Chalorie asked the others, not knowing what to think.
Ariochi was glad and smiled at the outcome, but Pain remained very much deep in thought. It was not what the Elder had told him about the Saiyans that bothered him . . . it was what the Elder had told him about the Namekian Race . . . A bunch of slugs . . .?

Previously, as they sat before the Elder Namek
That very same look of concern was on Pain's mind.
"You are concerned my son", The Elder Namek stated. . . "Don't be . . . for we all have our purpose in the outcome of the grand scheme of things."
No one seemed to know what that meant but, they were all satisfied that the Elder seemed to know more than they all for the age of being around.
"Well, there is more . . .You see . . ."
The Dragon Balls was a ball like system created to keep and alot to anyone worthy any wish to a certain limit. The Dragon Balls themselves therefore had healing power, telepathy, instant transmission . . . and the culminating effect was . . . a Dragon. However the dragon itself is not a person, just the characteristics of that power.
"Therefore . . . it is neither good nor bad, but can become good or bad?"
". . . Exactly, Chalorie . . . you are wise beyond your years daughter."
Chalorie smiled brightly, pleased with herself.
". . Therefore the slug-like people who were on the dragon balls ended up with some of the characteristics of the Dragon. As time went on we realized . . .