Chapter Episode 4 Decisive Decisions (Monkey King)

Chapter Episode 4

Decisive Decisions

"Bshuuuuuuu!"
Another blast from the giant monkey tore off the right arm and leg of one of the aliens. The Burters were quick to finish him off as well.
One of the aliens ascended high into the night sky and powered up a huge ball of power.
"No!!!" His comrade yelled. "We need to secure the dragon ball first!"
With that he retrieved his power into himself.
"Well we need to do something quick, before they get the better of us."
You three destroy those cannons, we will go after the gold monkey!"
With nods of agreement the five set to the task.
Dodging and weaving the three moved their best to evade and target the cannons, but the cannons lit up the sky in a ditch effort to defeat their foes, who were quickly picking them off.
All three died, but not before one of them created a small power ball, which took out a small piece of the planet, along with most of the cannons, and many of the Burter forces.
"Badoooom!!!!!!!!"
The other two, now in a most vengeful state, both raised their attack power, and hurled themselves at the golden monkey. He was about to let a blast out of his mouth, but one of the aliens fired a very small power ball into its mouth, making the giant beast rock backwards.
"Whudum!!" Both aliens came in with a strong kick to the beasts chests, but as it fell backwards, it quickly rapped its hairy hands around the two of them and they three went hurling over the edge of the whole, into space.
"Rrr a ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"
The monkeys grip was sure, crushing them into mulch.
It then stopped, and was floating back to the planet.
"Tsummn." ""Tsummm . . ."
Burters one after the other fired upon the creature, which blocked, but was pushed further into space. It was huge and very powerful, full flight didn't seem to be its specialty. If the Sun's gravity got a hold of it that could mean the end for it.
Jumping up I (Gaius) made a mad dash for a malfunctioning cannon. Its aim had fallen towards the Burters direction. It kept powering up but due to damage, was stuck in a loop.
I ran as fast as I could snatched up a piece of fallen metal, and gave the machine one hard lash.
"Whack!"
"Click, click . . ." "Tsummn."
The blast took out several of the armed forces. Others stopped to return fire, but they hadn't seen me or when I dove into a ditch ahead of them.
Several of them wanted to return to firing at the beast, but were afraid of another blind sided attack.
It was a wonder, being here . . , being a part of the battle. I secretly crave more . . . That is . . , until I heard Connel gave the command to return firing, and then he came running towards my direction.
The hurrah was gone, and the fear and dread melted into my gut. Fear gripped me, and I peeped over at dad who was still cowering in the ditch where I left him. I wanted to shout out for help, but it was too late for any regrets now.
Suddenly, the bright moonlight was blocked out, causing the captain to pause his search for the culprit, which was only moments away.
I looked up, and there, high in the sky, and descending, was the gold-haired beast. A greenish aura came from him, diminishing the blasts before they could touch him.
"Roarrrrr!!!" A grievous cry he made, stomping and smashing.
"Roar!!!"
Everything about the creature was fading quickly into madness. With rage almost uncontrollable, it mashed, blasted, and stomped, anything that moved that wasn't his kind.
Everyone was going to die; Whether deliberately or indeliberately, as boulders fell off of mountains and lava burst out from below. Yet the golden beast stomped and raged on.
Then something caught my eyes. Right at its feet, lay a breasted creature and a little one . . . dead!
"Ooof!"
Something crashed into me, hurling both me and him several yards. It was dad.
"We have to go . . , we have to go son."
Before I could think, 'Where?', dad held my hand, pulling me towards where the ship was.
As I ran, I could see the hopelessness in the other native creatures' eyes. Where would they go? What could they do? The planet was unstable, and deteriorating fast.
One nearby monkey waved to us, and dad stopped to help without a second though. He had to know that the odds were that we were going to die, and yet he let total compassion rule his soul . . , rule his last actions.
We got the injured free, and they for some reason beckoned us to follow them, which we did, watching as the spaceship slipped out of sight.
Connel remained behind, standing in front of the rampaging beast. It was very unlikely that he would live, the last of his dead or dying armada, a troupe which put up a decent fight, in surmountable odds. A fleet that is quickly becoming no more, save for their proud captain.