Chapter 5 Conclusion

Chapter 5

Conclusion

    Entering an underground hideaway, we saw thousands of the monkey like creatures sitting around; Babies, mothers, and males. They were grouped so quietly together, whilst a big male spoke on at the front.
    They were talking but I couldn't understand at point because I had lost my head piece when dad tried to save me.
Quickly leaving the hide out Gaius ran up to a dead Burter and grabbed his ear contraption and placed it on.
    Re-entering the cave he could hear some squibbelling through his ear piece and then suddenly the monkey like creatures were being heard in English.
    " . . . should leave this planet."
    "Yes, but to where?." Said another. "Where ever we go they will hunt us!"
    "I agree," said one more. "It is very hard to tell where next . . . seeing somehow the information gets out."
    "Ahummn!! Ladies and gentlemen it is all my fault. . .  Since we were transformed hence, our worlds have collided with others, some to their detriment, and others to their betterment. However . . ," A green creature, who looked nothing like any one else was now speaking. " . . . But I assure you, if you think to use the dragon balls wisely, we will be sure to come out of this with our lives."
"Yes Namek. It is as you say, but what shall we wish for?" The speaker was an old looking giant monkey.
". . . Our time is running out, make up your minds!" The Namekian replied.
"We do have three wishes . . ." The first speaker resumed. We can wish for our King to come to his senses . . , but there is no guarantee that he will not relapse into his rage again. Or, we can wish for this planet to be restored, but the enemy is sure to send more people, and stronger even, after us."
    "What if you wished for everyone on the planet to be transported to another planet!"  Gauis shouted, standing rather embarrassed, but steadfast.
    Everyone was looking at me. . . stranger to them, than they were to me.
    " . . . What . . . he says is true . . . however, our king would be there as well rampaging on . . . " replied an elder.
    "We could . . . wish for his . . . demise . . ?" Stuttered another.
    "Hold your peace!" Shouted another elder. The crowd became quarrelsome at this and disputed about their beloved king who went crazy at the sight of his dead wife and his dead children. It was very clear, that at best, they would need four or five wishes.
    "Brrrrummmmmbblle!" "Crackkk!!!!!!"
    The planet began to shake violently and the ceiling started to break apart,
    "Come forth, Dragon!!" The Namekian shouted at some clustered orange coloured balls.
    There was an eerie feeling. The balls glowed . . .
"Bsshshshshshshsh!"
    A bright beam of light wound it's way speedily out of the balls, and filled the giant cavern, then it became a giant dragon.
    "Quick! Make your wish, before the room collapses."
    There was confusion and the walls started to shake again."Take us to a bigger, better planet unknown to others!!!!!" I yelled as the ceiling started to cave in.
    With no one else making requests, and the ceiling falling in, the Namekian shouted, "Take everyone still alive on this planet, to a bigger and far better planet which is unknown to others."
    "Rrrrrrrummmmble!!!!" "C c crack!!!!!!!"
    The whole roof came crashing down . . . and then we were in another place.
    It was beautiful, just like earth only much, much bigger, and with three huge moons.
    "Roarr!!!!!" The distant rage was all to familiar . . , the monkey king.
    "Bshuuuuuuu!"
    A blast soared towards the big dragon which hovered high above us.
    "Next wish!!" The dragon boomed, wanting to get things over with.
    "We wish for the death of our king", screamed someone. "Before he kills us all!"
    With not much consideration for the king now, only the lives that are at stake, the Namek wished, "We . . ."
    "Wait!!!! No!!!!" I yelled.
    There was not much time to waste. "We can be one but I will keep control."
    "What, son no!!!" Gluber yelled. "You don't know what could happen . . . it, might . . !"
    "It is okay dad, I want to get us home, to mom!"
    The big man was totally confused, but nodded reluctantly.
    "You will preserve your king and his memories."
Everyone nodded approvingly, more so out of fear for the terror coming than for the wish the Namek was about to make.
    "We wish for the Nemzo, to belong to . . ."
    "Gaius!!" I shouted.
    " . . . Gaius here, as you will fuse them together."     The green Namekian shouted.
    " . . . the dragon paused for a brief moment . . .       "Your wish has been granted."
    I felt nothing, just a quiet fire, as if lit deep within.
    "Any other request?! The dragon boomed.
    Everyone was either looking around for their king, or looking at me, to see if it had worked.
    " . . . Your wish has been granted . . . I had to receive the one Nemzo's approval. He is with you in mind, body, and spirit. But the one Gaius remains in complete control!!" He boomed. "You have one, more, wish!!"
    There was no more wishes to be made. Everyone looked peaceful and content, some of the monkey-like people even started picking the numerous fruits, that now surrounded them, eating, and feeding their young.
    No one seemed to want to wish their dead back, because the dead wouldn't be here but still stuck on the other planet. And their was only one wish left.
    ". . . I believe the . . . alien boy . . , I mean our friend, may have a request." An elder who was quiet the whole time spoke out. "He must have . . . to create such a great sacrifice, to save us."
    "We would like to go h . . ."
"Tsummn." "Tsummm . . ."
    Up came a bruised Connel, Blasting away.
    I jumped across in front of the elder and took the blast in the shoulder. I didn't know why I did it. I just thought to do it, and I was doing it, or . . . was it now . . . . . . 'us'.