Chapter 13 Trunk's Arrival

Chapter 13

Trunk's Arrival

    It didn't take the two a long time to reach the same dimension where Goten had gone through the warp hole. The glitch in space and time needed 'repair', Whis had said. And that could only be done by one person.
    So as long as no one made the petition to have it closed. It most likely would stay open.
    The electrical storm gave way to a huge feel of time and space . . . almost like this their side had shrunk . . . or was missing some parts of it.
    "Okay Trunks . . , can you hear me?"
    "Yes mom." The young boy answered into the microphone. Though twelve years old the boy was actually fifteen years old. For some reason his age did slow, as did Gohan and Goten. For this reason they had to be homeschooled most of their lives, with the exception of Gohan going to college at sixteen years old . . . though Gohan really was twenty years old.
    So to find out their Earth years, they had to subtract one year every five years because they aged so slow.
    That was nothing compared to their dads, who no one knows how old the two are, since they aged even more slowly as well.
    So never mind Goten being ten he looked small but could handle almost anything . . . but where to find him?
    Suddenly there was a tiny reading that appeared on the screen. The blast was obviously mechanical since the boy felt little power energy, yet it could be seen from far.
    "Okay, Leopold. Let's get into the mix and see what exactly is going on."
    "Okay . . ." the slim guy sat enjoying the beauty of open space . . . almost like he lived for these moments.
    "Okay Trunks as you get further from the warp hole the sound may get distorted. But I have placed an onboard amplifier to keep our connection going as long as possible. When your feed is clear, send us updates on your progress."
    "Will do mom."
    "We have some mechanical activity up ahead. We are going to check it out from a distance and see if we can make contact." Little Trunks informed.
    "We can see your screen visuals from here. Make your way carefully. The visuals are programmed to shut off in case the signal is too weak, in order to keep the audio communications open." Bulbs explained to her son.
    The ship increased thrust and within a few minutes not one, but three ships came into view.
    The two smaller ships were attacking a much larger one.
    "What should we do mom?"
    "Hold on . . . okay, the readings show lots of proto plasma arms on the two little ships . . . and only three weapons on the big ship . . ." Bulma calculated from her Earth station.
    "So what does that mean mom?"
    "Uhh . . . it looks to me like the very big one is a passenger ship and is being hijacked by pirates."
    "Bad guys . . . does the universe ever run short of them?" The blue haired boy wondered . . .  "Well should we attack them?"
    "You can't afford to damage the ship Trunks."
    " . . . What do you think Leopold?"
    "It is my duty to protect the universe . . . I . . ?" Leopold replied uncertain of the danger level.
    "We have to go in and save the people mom."
    "Trunks . . ." His mom said concerned.
    "There may be children like me on board . . ."
    "Trunks . . . I want you to take a deep breath. And prepare your mind for the worst." Vegeta's voice boomed. "Their is an oxygen mask. And your body should be able to handle space."
    "Yes dad." Trunks follow his dads words, as his father stood beside his mother.
    "Now place the ear chip in your ear so I can keep contact with you from your ship . . . Now I want you to go to the missile chamber and take out the missile and get into the shoot."
    "What?" You are not firing my son into outer space!" Bulma shrieked.
    "Ready dad."
    "Of course I am not going to fire my son out of that chamber . . ."
Bulma looked relieved for a second.
    " . . . You are."
    "I am n . . ."
    The boy has Saiyan's blood, allow the boy to be the hero he was meant to be."
    "Bu . . ."
    "Our would you rather all of those people die because you didn't want to hurt you precious son.  Fire the ship."
    Bulma wanted to break down and cry. Vegeta placed his rough hands on her shoulders lovingly.     "This is why other races usually leave their wives out of the loop . . . but you are not any wife . . . you are my wife. Now let the boy go and do what he must."
    Bulma took controls of the ship from where she was. Trunks could do the same with the controls under his toes, but she didn't want to take the chance off him misfiring.
    " . . sniff . . are you sure about this . . Trunks."
    "There is no other way mom."
    "Okay, hang on to your skin . . .
Five, four, three, two, one . . . firing.
"Buoot!"
    The shot was much slower than he had anticipated and so everything drifted slightly left of him.
    Even though he didn't need the suit, you never know, and the little boy let go two very small wave blasts from his hands to direct himself towards the nearest pirate ship.
    "Any civilians on board mom?"
    "No Trunks . . . be careful."
    Straining a bit more Trunk's blast wave increased and the boy shot forwards at a high speed.
    "Huhhh, yah!"
    "Boom."
    Trunks had stopped the blast waves and formed a blast ball as he shot forwards, and the ball smashed a hole in the side of the now big ship.
    The all black offenders were surprised by the sudden intrusion. It was hard to tell if they had on gear as the lot resembled tar people.
"Psummn."
"Psummmn."
    Trunks was quick to dodge the shots that came from tar like arms. "You will have to do better than that."
    Flying forwards Trunks punched one in the face . . . his hand sinking into the goo, which then moved its position to become an arm.
    The tar man held his hand while another black hand, came out hard and gave the boy one blow to his side.
"Buishhhh."
Trunks blasted off the hand and then powered up his other hand that was inside the tar man.
"Buuushee."
    That too blasted apart.
    Standing back and readying himself the boy observed the creature's movements. They did not seem to feel any pain whatsoever, and did not seem disturbed.
    So . . . "Buuisheee. Buuisheee. Buuisheee." Trunks finished decimate that tar man.
    The others saw and started sliding down the ship's big hallways in retreat.
    'Good.' Trunks said to himself, 'that'll teach you not to bully others. Now for the other ship.'
Floating backwards. Trunks exited through the hole he had made earlier. Pushing off, he shot towards the other ship, that was still blasting the huge civilian space vessel.
    Again, blasting a hole, the little boy disappeared into the side of the ship. A few short blasts later he was again outside, and well satisfied with his progress.
    The background was now filled will the sight of the very big planet close by. Green all over it was, and glowing like an emerald marble.
    Things on this side was a bit more fun. "Yep. Trunks is here . . . time to clean up this Galaxy."
    "Trunks, watch out!!!" Leopold screamed in the young boy's ear piece.
    "Whack!!"
    The very solid collide of a hand across Trunks head had him soaring into outer space.