Season 3 Prelude

Season 3 Prelude

Whis stands in front of Goku and Vegeta . . . You will be allowed to enter the New World on only Three conditions.
Vegeta and Goku stood brasen like statues before Whis and Berus. What could have changed Daishinkan's mind so fast? Apparently something was happening in the New World that was affecting something important to Daishinkan and the others . . .
"We will not go." Vegeta stated abruptly.
Goku dropped to the ground in shock. That is what they have been hoping for for so long.
Daishinkan spoke from above them . . . they had not seen his arrival. "It matters not to us . . Goku. Whether you go or not is of no affect to us. However it is rather 'surprising' that Vegeta does not want to go.
"For your information, Daishinkan, Saiyan's are accustomed to sending their children into danger to cleanse planets . . . or did you forget? . . . Why should Trunks be any different . . .?"
All present were shocked at the audacity of Vegeta, who was always afraid in the presents of mere gods . . .
" . . . ." Goku was about to say something . . . but he knew from Vegeta's expression that he was up to something . . .
"Goku . . ?" Daishinkan asked. "Will you also be staying. . ?"
Reading Vegeta's bluff . . . and it was a very big bluff to be fishing information from the the great Daishinkan, who could destroy them in a moment.
"Very well, father. . ." Whis interrupted the two. "Shall we go . . ?"
Daishinkan raised his fingers to make his exit.
Goku almost dropped and begged to let them go.
Vegeta interrupted everyone's movements. "Let's just return to training Goku . . . Maybe we can go to heights never seen before . . ."
Goku, (who was secretly caving in and about to beg the Daishinkan) decided to follow Vegeta's lead, even if it meant not fighting the greatest people he could meet, and saving his son and Trunks . . . Vegeta was always as eager as him for a good fight, even though he'd pick his fights carefully, but for Vegeta to place such a huge bluff on the table, meant only one thing . . . Vegeta had 'bigger fish he was trying to catch and fry'.
"Sure Vegeta . . . Let's go . . ."
The training that the two had been undergoing was impossible . . . and yet, Goku did not back down . . . Vegeta believed that he had found out something, and was trying his own theory, which started to show amazing results.
"Okay . . ." Daishinkan stated and snapped his fingers. Immediately Whis, Daishinkan, and Berus disappeared.
Vegeta took off. Daishinkan had called his bluff. Goku muled behind silently as he followed Vegeta. What was Vegeta doing. He should have known bett . . ."
"Buushhh." Daishinkan reappeared in front of the flying duo.
"Okay . . . Vegeta . . . You win . . ."