Chapter 14 A World of Pain (Transformed Slime)

Chapter 14

A World of Pain

    Everything was turning over and over and . . .
    The boy used a controlled blast to stop himself spinning. He hadn't gone that far. 'Where did that come from?'
    Rubbing his sore face the youth looked around, to see what it was exactly that had hit him.
    There, standing in outer space, was a solid, blue figure. Except for its solid state and difference in colour, the creature looked a lot like one of them.
Powering up a bit, Trunks braced himself for a tougher plight.
    As the boy came in for his attack, the creature suddenly zoomed forwards, to his shock.
"Whack!"
    He was too fast, and Trunks jaw paid the price.
    Now at a loss for words the young boy floated backwards holding his broken jaw. The impact was just unbelievable as the pain of it soared through his face.
    Just then some thing caught the sight of Trunks eye. Looking around, he saw several of the slug-like creatures go into a pod inside of the other broken ship.
    Looking back towards his foe, the guy looked brazen . . . proud, with his puffed out chest. There was no reasoning with the beast now . . . it was too late for that.
    Looking back over to the broken ship, there was some flashing lights, and . . . when all was finished, a red metallic leg came out of the pod, followed by a big brass-like body.
    He had only been in this dimension for a few hours, and already things were grim.
    'Okay boy' Trunks encouraged himself, 'I can get through this . . . These has got to be the baddest creatures on this side of heaven . . . I hope.'
Bracing himself . .
". . . . rrr . . . chee . , chee . . . rhhaaahh . . . rrrhhhaaaah . . ."
Trunks tried to go Supersaiyan . . . He had done it over a hundred times . . . but never was it this hard . . .
    The blue giant floated slowly . . . ever confident, over to its newest victim.
    Trunks was in trouble . . . Vegeta could see that something was wrong. "Something has sapped his power."
    "What's wrong?" Bulma asked in confusion. Why is he trying so hard? . . . Shouldn't it be easy for him."
    "Yes, we even tried to get him to level two supersaiyan in training . . . something is really wrong there."
    "Maybe . . , maybe its the worm hole that he had passed through . . . or . . . maybe . . . its . . a planet?"     Bulma looked concerned at the glowing planet. . . .     "Let me have the controls a minute."
    The blue haired babe took the controls and zoomed in on the planet till it filled the panel's screen. The glow from it now emanating all over the room.
    "Stand in front of it Vegeta."
    " . . . There is no need. I can already feel its glow sapping my strength, even at this low state."
    "This must be what is happening to Trunks . . . And he is right there beside it . . . taking in its full radiation."

    The little boy was starting to sweat from his effort, in his weakened state. The more he tried to power up, the faster he felt his energy leaving him.
    The red, metallic tar man was now exiting the ship.
    Thousands of aliens watched from their windows in the huge passenger ship. It was now obvious that their Savior, had taken a terrible blow . . . and something was now very wrong with him.
    'This has got to be the worst day I've had in months.' Trunks thought. Leopold could not help him. And besides . . , he was a little too big to be asking for help now.
    One Metal man flew towards the boy and blows were landing everywhere, even though Trunks fought to dodge, and parry.
    "Whack! Whack, thump, bup, whack, whack, whack . . !"
    The pain . . . the pain was horrific. So much pain.
    The other guy needed not join in, Trunks was being pummelled to death already . . . but he joined in on the fun anyways.
    Being beaten up, and then knocked about; both metal men beating him and lashed him from one person to another.
    Bulma turned away her face and planted her tears in her husband's now tense arms.
    "Don't worry . . . He's got this, he's got this." Vegeta was very stubborn to the fact that his son was anything but loosing . . . and loosing consciousness, fast.
    Trunks did not know what else to do. Things were happening so very fast, and the painful blows kept his thoughts on only one thing . . . 'where will the next painful blow land.
    "Whacks . . !"
    Finally . . . the last blow sent the boy into the world of unconsciousness.
    The aliens in the huge ship watched in tears; many young ones hiding their faces in horror.
    The little boy floated in the midst of everything, as all three ships burned in the background.
    His little body battered, bruised, and bleeding from all over, the little boy's brown, furry tail loosened from around his waste, where he had it neatly wrapped, to sway lifelessly out into the open.
    "Ahghhh! . . . aghhhhnhh!" Bulma bawled and beat upon Vegeta's solid chest. She wanted to blame him . . . . but she knew better not to.
    "Come on Trunks" . . . His proud father whispered from beneath his breath. "Come on."