He's not a girl

Thursday evening

Thursday evening

Yoongi, Jay, and Jungkook were all waiting for their new roommate. They were having issues post pandemic with the cash and all thought it would be a great idea to add another roommate since JK lived in his room alone.

But JK had a condition – the roommate should be a girl. Of course, a hot, sexy girl though he was bisexual.

The responsibility was given to Jay to pick a girl. So, Jay fixed a video call with a certain Ms. Kim. But during the video call due to bad network, she could hardly see Kim's face or hear her voice. Kim just asked (in chats) some details and then address. So, now Kim was on the way to see the house and talk about money.

"Where's Jungkook?" yelled Yoongi from the kitchen as Jay sat on the couch looking blankly at the TV half asleep.

Jay was Yoongi's female version. She loved to sleep, watch TV, read, write and sleep some more. Sometimes she even wore his clothes. They had started sharing room since last 5 months and had even started to look like each other.

"In his room," she murmured switching off the TV and looking at her phone for time.

The door bell rang and Jay jumped, "Oh my god! She's here. I am so scared and excited."

Yoongi appeared from the kitchen (its an open kitchen) and put his hands on her shoulders.

"Please, calm down," he assured her, glancing at JK's room, "Why are you scared?"

Jay had her doubts, specially about JK. Why he specifically wanted a girl?

"He – he's behaving so weird. He only wants a girl. What if she says no to sharing his room?"

The doorbell rang again.

"We will see," Yoongi moved towards the door.

"But we need the cash Yoongles."

"Ssshhh!" Yoongi opened the door and saw a – boy.

No, the saw the prettiest boy ever. Oh god! His mouth was open and he was staring. Jay joined him and saw the boy.

"Oh my god! You are so beautiful," she blurted out loudly as Yoongi nudged her.

"Fuck! I am sorry," she murmured and Tae blushed.

"I am Kim Taehyung," he smiled bowing down, "I – I spoke to Jay."

Jay nodded her head and then remembered, "Oh, yes. I – I am Jay. Welcome."

Tae entered the house and loved the vibe. It was a bright house with large windows everywhere and plants hanging around at all the corners.

A purple door opened and Tae saw him. He was so handsome. A loose grey t-shirt and black pants, his hair tied in a bun.