Halloween

It was Halloween – which meant it was Jay's birthday

It was Halloween – which meant it was Jay's birthday. Since it was Friday, and Hobi's friend had a grand Halloween party at his farmhouse the plans were already made.

Everyone was to meet directly at Hobi's friend's house at sharp 7 pm – after leaving early from work.

This was the time.

Yeah! THE time.

The time when Tae had to fulfil one of Jungkook's wishes for suspecting him in front of Jay's student and others. Jungkook had already told Tae what he wanted. And Tae had agreed with whines and cries and pleading.

"No more alcohol for you," yelled Jungkook grabbing the wine glass from Jay's hand who could hardly even stand.

Yoongi had his hands on shoulders to make her stand properly.

"Jungcock," she chided trying to snatch the glass, stumbling.

The loud music, the mad crowd, and the colorful lights a bit too much for Halloween.

"Its my birthday," she whined and looked at Yoongi who was losing his patience with Jay.

She had already guzzled 9 glasses of wine – telling everyone it was her birthday and she was a witch – a real witch to be born on Halloween.

"No means no," yelled Jungkook glaring at his sister and signaling Yoongi to take her somewhere.

Before Yoongi could turn her around a guy in a long velvety gown and white beard walked in.

"Hey, nice costume," he smiled from ear to ear.

"Oh my god!" Jay jumped, her hand on her mouth, "Its – Its Albus – I mean Professor Dumbledore. God! Yoongs! Its Headmaster. Hello Headmaster," chimed Jay showing off her costume as Jungkook left them alone looking for Tae, "I am Harry – Harry Potter and this is my boyfriend – Draco Malfoy."

"What?" Yoongi frowned confused.

"Shut up," she nudged him, "It's a fan fic thing."

"What's fan fic?" Yoongi made a puzzled face, his eyebrow curled.

"Good one," laughed the Dumbledore guy and patted her head, "We got some tequila with us. Professor Snape is giving away. You want?"

"Yessss!" Jay jumped again and dragged Yoongi with her and the other guys.

Jungkook checked his phone. He had a message from Tae just 5 minutes back.

'Where are you? I am here.'

He was to call Tae but his phone began to ring. It was Tae.

"Where are you?" Jungkook yelled the music getting louder and louder.

He heard Tae's breath even with that awful music.

"Turn around," Tae murmured and the phone was disconnected.