Pink hair

They all sat down to eat dinner after Yoongi and Jay cooked some spicy noodles and gravy

But Jungkook was hardly eating. His eyes were hovering over the clock on the wall. It was past 9.30 pm and Tae wasn't home.

He would never reach home that late. His office hours were till 7.30 pm and he mostly reached by 8.30 pm. Why was he so late?

Jungkook again tried to call him but he wasn't picking up the phone.

"Kookie, why are you not eating?" Jay asked her mouth burning due to the hot gravy, "I know it's too spicy."

Fuck!

How was he supposed to ask his sister about Tae? And why weren't they worried about him?

Eating the soup, Jungkook prayed that Tae would return home soon. His heart and mind were racing.

"Why is Tae late?" Yoongi finally asked and Jungkook wanted to kiss his best friend.

Jay shrugged, "I don't know. I texted him but he's not replying. Maybe extra work."

Jungkook tried to sound super serious, "Maybe you should call him and ask when he's coming back. I mean what if he's too late? We all would be asleep."

Jay nodded her head not wanting to be disturbed in her sleep. But the doorbell rang and Jungkook almost jumped to open the door.

"Um, sorry," he giggled weirdly, "It startled me."

Even though he wanted to run and open the door but Yoongi marched towards it.

"Oh my god! Tae," Yoongi screamed so loudly scaring everyone that the brother and sister jumped and stood up.

"You – you look so – gorgeous," Yoongi giggled and turned around to see Jay's reaction who was now approaching them.

"Tae Tae," she exclaimed clapping her hands, "You look so pretty. Is that why you were late?"

Jungkook wanted to murder his sister and best friend. They just stood in front of Tae blocking his way. What had Tae done to himself?

Finally, when Yoongi closed the door, Tae stepped in slowly his eyes staring seductively at Jungkook.

Fuck!

Jungkook's cock twitched.

No!

No!

Oh no!

Tae walked in with a smile on his face, wearing black clothes and pink hair. A light shade of pink was shining all over Tae's head.

"Did you like it?" Tae asked, his eyes fixed on Jungkook and lips biting.

Jungkook stopped breathing.

"Of course, Tae," chimed Jay taking her plate and finishing the food, "You are the prettiest human god has ever created. Amen!"