Bon voyage

"So, what do you think?" Hobi asked clapping his hands excited as Jimin yawned standing behind him

"No," both Yoongi and Jay yelled together so sleepy.

It was 6.30 am in the morning and Hobi, Jimin had dragged them both out on the sofa to talk about their picnic.

"I don't want to hear this shit," suddenly Hobi got so mad that even Yoongi got scared, "We are going and that's final. Last time too you both ditched us and stayed back and did what?" Hobi laughed mocking them, "Slept for 24 hours. I mean seriously?"

"I know," Jimin came forward, "If you two were having sex that was still fine. But sleeping for 24 hours."

"Sshhh! Jungkook will kill you," Hobi hissed and they saw Jungkook come out of the room rubbing his eyes.

He had woken up by Tae's noise. Tae was making weird (almost sexy) noises in his sleep. Was he dreaming? Dirty dreams?

"Oh, great you are here," exclaimed Hobi and started to talk about their trip.

Yoongi and Jay glanced at each other and made a crying face.

"So, its final," clapped Hobi with a giant smile pasted on his face, "We will all come back home from work early – at least by 5 pm. And then by 6 we will leave. Jin is getting his caravan so we all will fit in it, right?"

Tae just got out of the room seeing a round table conference happening at 7 am.

"Tae cutie," Jimin grinned and walked towards Tae getting angry glares from Jungkook, "I will tell him."

6.10 pm.

"I am not feeling well," Yoongi moaned.

"I have fever," Jay almost shouted, her head on the pillow and legs on Yoongi.

Jungkook and Hobi stood in front of them.

Jimin was in their room randomly putting their clothes and undergarments in one of the bags.

"Please Jay," Tae pouted and pleaded, "If you don't come, I will feel all alone."

"But you have Kookie," she smiled and gazed at Jungkook who was trying so hard to be angry but blushed.

"But I want you and Yoongi," Tae insisted feeling really bad.

He couldn't imagine being so alone with Jungkook.

Jimin marched out of the room with the bag and mumbled, "Got their stuff. Pick them up and let's go we are late. Joon will kill us."

Hobi nodded his head and gaped at Jungkook, "Who are you picking?"

"This pain in the ass," he glared at Jay and picked her up in his arms.

"I am taking my bestie," Hobi held Yoongi's arms and picked him up.