You will kiss a girl?

When Yoongi opened his eyes, he saw a naked Jay sleeping beside him

When Yoongi opened his eyes, he saw a naked Jay sleeping beside him. His hand tightly clutched by her and placed exactly between her boobs.

Since she was covered with the sheets, he couldn't see the marks he had made on her boobs. Slipping the hand away from her he looked for his clothes, got dressed and went outside.

It would be an understatement to say that the whole house stank of sex. While Yoongi was busy making breakfast, Jungkook joined too looking super tired and began to help Yoongi.

The bottoms came out after a while – Tae being the last. They stared at each other weirdly as if knowing that they had been wrecked by the respective guys.

Jungkook arranged the food on the table and everyone sat down. Tae and Jay on one side exchanging weird looks.

"Pass me the jam," Tae murmured lowly his body aching.

Jay was still sleepy and hardly heard anything sipping on the milk.

Tae reached for the jam hitting Jay's boob in the process who yelped.

"Oh, I am sorry," Tae began to apologize seeing Jay almost grabbing her boob.

Her eyes going to Yoongi who pressed his lips and blinked furiously.

"Are you okay?" Tae was worried and clueless as to why would Jay scream so much.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and shifted his gaze to Tae. He was gonna tell Tae to leave the drama queen alone but remembered they weren't supposed to talk.

"Yeah," smiling forcefully she went back to sipping the milk.

Her eyes hovered over to Yoongi who sat as if he hadn't done anything with Boongles.

"Jay, you have any shame," Jungkook began chewing on the bread, "The chaos you caused last night. Do you remember what you did last night?"

Her eyes shot toward Yoongi who too looked startled.

"What?" she put the glass down.

Jungkook chuckled, "You don't remember what you did last night? Its Yoongi who took care of you or else god knows what all you must have done."

Jay understood Jungkook was talking about the whole puking incident.

"Yoongi, did she cause any trouble in the bedroom?" Jungkook asked picking up the boiled egg.

Yoongi choked on the bread and began coughing. Tae passed him some water and glanced at Jay who looked uncomfortable.

"No – no," Yoongi licked his lips and put the glass down, "She – didn't – in fact she slept right away."

Jungkook smiled and his eyes went to Yoongi's neck. Because of his fair skin any mark on his body was vividly visible and shining.

"Oh, you got a love bite Yoongs," Jungkook chuckled pointing to Yoongi's neck.