Bon voyage 2

Out of nowhere, Jungkook heard a girl's scream

Out of nowhere, Jungkook heard a girl's scream. It had to be Jay. He stayed in the same place. Didn't move. He knew if something happened to her Yoongi was always there.

Getting out of his thoughts and fantasies, he sat on a rock watching Tae play with water. God! He had turned completely white under water. Jungkook could make out everything. everything.

His nipples, his waist, his legs, his ass cheeks (oh, his ass cheeks), his tongue sticking out, Tae tried to lick the water like kids do.

Smiling, Jungkook closed his eyes cherishing every moment he was given. He thought of his sister and how thankful he was to her for bringing Tae in his life. Not that he was gonna admit.

Suddenly, Jungkook felt someone touching his thigh. Opening his eyes, he found Tae standing in front of him.

"Join me?" Tae asked smiling sweetly.

Jungkook gasped and nodded his head.

Tae offered Jungkook his hand and Kook held it tightly not believing his luck.

Obviously, Tae's eyes hovered all over JK's abs and chest gulping.

"Jungkook," Tae moved closer to JK, "I know."

Jungkook smiled and asked what was he talking about.

"I know that every night," Tae sighed and checked if anyone was watching them, "you jerk off thinking about me – in the washroom."

What?

No way!

Jungkook is extremely silent. He runs all the taps and showers. There's no way Tae could hear it.

Tae put his palm on JK's chest and hugged him, "Jungkook, kiss me. Pleasee!"

Jungkook stared at Tae who was blushing and then those pouty lips.

Without waiting, Jungkook smashed their lips together. Tae had already begun to moan, as Jungkook groped his ass tight.

Tae lifted himself up and wrapped his legs around JK's ass grinding against JK and making him lose his marbles completely.

"Fuck! Tae! Don't do it," Jungkook broke the kiss and shook his head.

"Why?" Tae asked, his eyes so meek.

"I – I won't be able to control myself," Jungkook said his eyes so doe and innocent, contrary to his beast of personality.

Tae smirked, "Who's asking you to control yourself?"

Saying that, Tae moved his eyes to a corner where he was sure no one could see them. With Tae still wrapped around him, Jungkook took him to the corner and pinned him against the rocks.

His hands squeezing Tae's ass.

"I am taking off your shorts," Jungkook slowly put him out and bend on his knee slowly pulling Tae's shorts.