Fan fictions

Jungkook banged on the door harshly and found Jay opening it with a sleepy face

"Fuck! You early?" she whined even though it was dark outside.

Jungkook almost pushed his sister and threw his backpack on the floor going inside their room.

Jay just stood confused and slowly closed the door.

Inside, Tae sat on the bed with an upset face waiting for Jungkook.

"Hey – what's wrong?" Jungkook sat down beside Tae and held his hand.

An hour ago – Jungkook received a text from Tae asking him to come home as soon as he could.

Even though it was past 7 pm – Jungkook still had some work. But he left everything and flew to his boyfriend in no time.

"Kookie," Tae hugged him tight and refused to say anything.

Jungkook's heart sank. He started fearing the worst.

"Baby – please tell me," Jungkook caressed his hair and moved hand to his back – comforting him.

Tae gazed at his boyfriend's worried face, "My boss – called me today in her cabin and – asked me – told me that she wants to send me to Paris for a project."

Jungkook waited for Tae to say anything else. But he didn't.

That's it?

Jungkook was waiting for some earth shattering, apocalyptic type of news.

"So? Isn't it a great thing?" Jungkook asked holding Tae's hands and smiling.

Tae shook his head as his eyes swam with tears, "The project is for more than a year – so she expects me to be in Paris for more than a year."

Jungkook felt it now. He had the same face as Tae.

"Baby – I – don't –"

"I told her no," Tae clarified instantaneously, "I can't do it. I can't do it Kookiee. I can't live without you."

Jungkook felt his heart sank and he hugged Tae tightly, "Fuck! Me too baby – but – at least think about it. It's about your career."

Tae nodded his head, "She – my boss told me the same thing. She's given me a month's time to decide. But she wants only me to go. I – I don't know what to do baby. I cannot imagine a day without you."

Jungkook kissed Tae's forehead and smiled, "Babe – I am sure we will figure something out. I – I can't live without you too."

Tae decided to have bath to relax a bit and Jungkook went out to get his bag which had his phone.

His eyes fell on the neat sofa. The sofa would never be this neat specially if Jay was home. Surely, Yoongi had cleaned the house.

Jungkook's eyes fell on the gap between the pillows. His hands moved and found out Jay's diary – which was unlocked.