Secret's Out

Closing his eyes, Jungkook turned around and opened the door getting out

Closing his eyes, Jungkook turned around and opened the door getting out. Slamming the door, he opened his eyes and yelled his lungs out.

"Jaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

"Yooooooooooooooooongi," Jungkook was fuming and heard their door open and Tae came out shocked.

"Fucking come out. Fast!"

Tae's eyes were wide as he whispered, "What's wrong?"

Jungkook made a crying face, "Baby - they were - he was - in - oh god!"

Tae wasn't stupid. He had seen how those two looked at each other. How Jay's eyes burned when she looked at Yoongi.

Of course, Jungkook was stupid to notice all that.

First, Yoongi came out - thankfully all dressed and Jay followed still in her bathrobe.

She ran and stood in front of Yoongi, "No - no - please don't say anything to him. It was me. It was always me."

Jungkook shook his head in dismay, "Since when - when are you two?"

Yoongi and Jay exchanged glances as Jay whispered, "My birthday."

After hearing that Jungkook almost fell down. He thought it was perhaps their first time.

He could never picture his sister like that. And that too with Yoongi.

"How could you Jay?" Jungkook's voice broke but he still wanted answers from his sister.

Before Jay could answer they heard the doorbell ring. Tae went to open the door and found Jimin, and Hobi at the other end with tangerines.

"Hey - meow - got your tangerines," Hobi entered the house followed by Jimin, "You got so mad at me for eating those last week - I - oh - what's wrong?"

Finally, both Hobi and Jimin read the room and understood something was off.

"They are sleeping around," Jungkook growled angrily, "Did you two know? Did they tell you anything?"

Jimin shook his head and Hobi followed putting the bag on the table.

Jungkook turned his attention to Jay and Yoongi who were holding hands.

His blood boiled seeing them touch each other. Yoongi instantly left her hand.

"How could you Jay?" Jungkook asked again, "Tell me - I need answers. You had to do it with my best friend. Why?"

Jay wiped the tears and looked at her brother - sad and angry.

"Because I love him," she shouted - her whole body shaking as Yoongi hugged her.

He didn't give a fuck what Jungkook would say.

"I am sorry," she apologized to her brother and then stared at Yoongi, "I didn't mean to tell you like this. But I love you - I fell in love with you the first time Jungkook introduced you to me. I - I know how much I hid my feelings all these years."

"Oh god Jay," Jungkook groaned and kept lecturing his sister.

Yoongi held her hand again, "I am sorry Jay. But - but I need some time to figure out my feelings. I can't - just -"

She nodded her head and gave him a sad smile.

"Jay - only you can do something so stupid. Falling for someone - who has not fallen for you. This is why I was -"

Hobi interrupted him, "Enough Jungkook. Enough with this drama."

"What?" Jungkook was mad at Hobi's rudeness.

"I said enough," Hobi scolded him, "Such double standards you have. Yelling at her for so long when you two have been fucking each other all along."

Jay's eyes popped out, "What?"

Tae bit his lip and hid behind Jungkook.

"What? Shut up! It's not true," Jungkook was flustered, his whole face red.

Hobi rolled his eyes, "I have evidence. In fact, you two are stupider than these two. Making out on the terrace. You forgot we got cameras on the terrace. Also, you forgot - I am the secretary of the building."

Jungkook and Tae glanced at each other and looked down embarrassed.

"What? Is that true?" Jay was yelling - her voice filled with happiness despite the situation, "Oh god! You - you asshole. Giving me a lecture here. Yelling at me for writing those stories when you two were actually fucking each other."

Jimin chuckled and sat down removing a tangerine from the bag, "Since when are you two fucking by the way?"

Yoongi threw him a dirty look and Jimin put the tangerine down.

"Since - um - I got that fever - and drugged you all."

Jay put her hand on her mouth, "See - I told you all - someone drugged us. It was him. This Jungcock. I told you Yoongs. It's impossible that we would be all sleepy together. You did that so you two could do it, right?"

Glaring at Jungkook, Jay threw him a judgemental look.

"Fine," Jungkook finally blurted, "I - and Tae are dating. We are fucking - and we are officially also dating. We are boyfriends. Happy?"

He pulled Tae closer to him who hugged Jungkook.

Jay smiled seeing the both. Her cheeks flushed red.

"But I need time," Jungkook murmured, "to accept Yoongi and Jay together. Till then - no touching and - keep the door open."

Jay shook her head, "You also keep the door open then."

Hobi agreed, "Fair - it's not like you get naughty every night."

Tae blushed hearing that and felt Jungkook's hands wrapped around his waist, "Have you seen this beauty?"

Jungkook kissed Tae's shoulder and again warned Yoongi and Jay to keep their hands off each other.

"Now - everyone - please - excuse us," Jungkook started to look for the remote, "My boyfriend and I want to watch some TV. Don't get disgusted because I have the habit of touching him whenever he's around me."

When Jimin, Hobi left, Jay and Yoongi too went inside their room - keeping the door open.

Yoongi hugged her tight, "Hey - you okay?"

Jay smiled and checked the back of their heads - the happy couple watching some horror movie.

She nodded her head, "Yes."

Yoongi kissed her head, "I am sorry - I couldn't make you come."

Jay laughed hearing that, "Shut up! I love you - Yoongles."

Yoongi chuckled, "I do too."

Jay blushed hearing those words and knew he would blurt out the exact words at the right time.