Jay's birthday gift

Yoongi was so done with Jay

Yoongi was so done with Jay. If it still wasn't her birthday, he would have yelled at her. She was losing her mind and he doubted if she was that drunk. When he had initially moved in with her, she had kissed him, and he wasn't able to control himself too. But he knew the consequences. He knew that Jungkook blindly trusted him and that was the reason why he let Yoongi sleep with Jay every night. If he crossed his limits, then Jungkook would never forgive him.

"Get up now," Yoongi grabbed her wrist and made her walk to the bathroom, but she was adamant. She held onto him – hugging him so tight.

Finally, he picked her up and put her on the stool turning on the shower and went out.

Locking the door, he heard her yell and cry and bang the door for a while.

After 15 minutes, she banged the door again and begged him to open it.

"Did you shower?' he asked his hands on the lock.

Then he heard her shouting angrily from inside, "Of course you dumb kitty cat. You put me right under the shower. Now open."

Yoongi unlocked the door and sat on the bed getting ready to sleep.

But then he saw her walking out in just bathrobe, her hair all wet.

Fuck! He forgot to give her clothes.

"Fuck Jay," he yelled jumping to the wardrobe and getting a towel, "Your hair is wet. You will catch cold."

She had the habit of catching cold very easily and then she would end up giving cold and fever to the rest of the house mates as well.

Jay refused to dry her hair. Yoongi grabbed her wrist and made her fall on the bed, drying her hair.

Jay was on Yoongi's lap as he kept on rubbing the towel on her wet hair.

"Mhhhh," she moaned kissing Yoongi's thighs who bit his lips hard.

"Yoongi," she moaned, her nose going up, but he made her sit down.

"No," he said angrily throwing the towel away.

Sighing, Jay nodded, "Fine! I – I just wanted you to meet Yoongles and Boongles."

Yoongi made a tired face and begged her to wear clothes and go to sleep.

"Fine! Introduce me to them," he sighed making his bitch face.

Smiling, she pointed to her right boob, "This is Yoongles."

Then her hand moved to her left boob, "This is Boongles."

"Enough!" he switched off the lights and got back to bed ready to sleep.

She just sat silent watching him glare at her. He was done with her.

"Okay," defeated she sighed and hit the pillow, "But can I at least get a kiss? One kiss – its still my birthday Yoongi. And you didn't get me any gift."