Ari

It was another lazy Saturday when Jay sat writing in her diary, her eyes on Jungkook who was in the kitchen cooking lunch

It was another lazy Saturday when Jay sat writing in her diary, her eyes on Jungkook who was in the kitchen cooking lunch. Tae was in their room working from home.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi sat beside her, "Why are you glaring at your brother like that?"

Huffing, Jay put the diary down and hid it beneath her ass, "Don't you think something is wrong with Kook?"

Yoongi frowned peeling oranges.

"He hardly storms out of his room, or spends time in the gym," Jay eyed Jungkook who was smiling (of course thinking about the silent, morning sex in the bathroom).

Yoongi scoffed hearing that.

"Plus, he's smiling so much. I am convinced that he's dating someone."

Shrugging, Yoongi put the orange in his mouth and then forced it in Jay's mouth.

"So what?" Yoongi questioned seeing Jay making faces since the orange was sour, "Let him date. What is your problem?"

Jay shook her head aghast, "I am his sister. I need to know. Plus, I want him to date," she sighed and looked down, "Taehyung."

Yoongi ignored the last word and put another orange in her mouth.

"Maybe he's dating Tae," Yoongi chuckled, "They hardly fight now-a-days. Have become more civilized."

Jay wasn't convinced. She shook her head.

"No! I saw them fighting in the morning over the shower. Apparently, Tae broke it or something. They were locked in the bathroom for 30 minutes repairing it."

Yoongi found the whole sentence weird and funny. Deep down, he didn't feel Jungkook was dating anyone. Perhaps he had become used to Tae being his roommate. That's all!

The door bell rang and Jungkook yelled, "I will open."

Jay pushed Yoongi's hand away who was feeding her another orange.

It was Ari.

Jay's student. A short, cute, plump, curly haired boy wearing red t-shirt and black jeans.

"Madam," he grinned and entered the house.

"Ari," Jay smiled too brightly, "Come in."

Closing the door, Jungkook went inside the room giving them the much-needed privacy.

"Did you bring it?" Jay raised her eyebrow and Ari nodded his head.

"Oh lord!" Yoongi jumped, startled, "What is happening? Did you ask your student to get you drugs?"

Jay glared at Yoongi and showed him the finger, forgetting her student was with her.

"No!" she scoffed, "I – I asked him to spy on Kookie. I want to know who he is dating. I want the deets."