Be mine

Jungkook avoided Tae after their sloppy make-out

Jungkook avoided Tae after their sloppy make-out. He made sure never to come face-to-face with him. For one whole week, Jungkook came home late from work. Sometimes he even slept in the office.

In the morning, he made sure he left even before anyone woke up. Even when he reached home past midnight, he would sleep on the couch. He didn't want to make Tae anymore uncomfortable.

But Tae wasn't getting comfortable. His heart was breaking each day seeing the other side of the bed empty. He didn't even realize how and why he had started missing Jungkook so much. He was going insane.

Fuck!

He shouldn't have stopped Jungkook. He too wanted Jungkook. He wanted Jungkook's lips on his and everywhere else. Twice he tried to tell Jay to call him but he was avoiding Jay's calls too.

She brushed it off saying it must be his busy week. Some new game must be coming soon. But Tae knew what the reason why. Many a times he tried to call or text him but feared that Jungkook would get mad. He knew Jungkook was hating him deep inside.

Finally, the boy opened up and Tae shooed him away.

That Friday night, Tae again had a nightmare that Jungkook left him forever packing his bags. He woke up crying clutching Jungkook's pillow close to his heart.

"Jungkoook," Tae whispered and let the tears flow down.

Suddenly, he heard the door opening. He knew it was Jungkook or robbers. There was no way Yoongi or Jay would wake up at 4 am and do anything.

It was Jungkook looking extremely sick.

His eyes were half-open, his walk awkward.

Tae jumped from the bed and switched on the lamp, "Jungkook?"

"Oh, sorry," Jungkook turned around to leave, "I thought you must be asleep."

Tae grabbed his hand and felt it. He had fever.

"Fuck! You have fever," Tae was still crying as he slowly dragged JK to the bed.

"Its okay," Jungkook mumbled looking for his medicine box, "I will get the pill and go out."

Tae wanted to cry but he didn't. That would just weaken Jungkook. So, he did what he was dying to do.

Grabbing Jungkook's face, he gently kissed the sick boy's lips.

Jungkook gasped shocked.

Was he dreaming?

"Don't go," Tae kissed his hot forehead, "I need you. Please!"

"Tae," Jungkook had tears in his eyes and he hugged Tae.

Tae pushed him gently and began to remove his jackets, then t-shirt and jeans. He hesitated around the boxer and decided something should be on Jungkook.