One kiss please

Jungkook examined Tae's face which was highly disappointed

Jungkook examined Tae's face which was highly disappointed. Just like a teacher when his/her favorite student fails.

He hesitated sitting on the bed but Jungkook assured him that he changed the sheets.

"Since when?" Tae bit his lip not able to form words, "Since when is this happening?"

Jungkook closed his eyes stopping the tears. How could be explain Tae his internal struggles? How he controlled himself? His emotions.

"Since the – first night."

Tae's eyes were wide open, unblinking.

First night? Did he hear it right? But Jungkook hated him. He distanced himself from Tae. Fought with him all the time.

"I don't understand – how –" Tae was still trying to figure out Jungkook's intentions.

But obviously due to the vagueness of the sentence Jungkook ended up blurting something else.

"When I first saw you wearing those shorts which showed your ass –"

Tae looked up at Jungkook with glaring eyes.

God! Tae remembered Jungkook moaning about Tae's ass.

Thankfully, Jungkook stopped licking his lips.

"I – I didn't mean that," Tae touched the back of his neck feeling hot, "I meant – I mean – I thought you hated me. You fought with me all the time Jungkook."

Jungkook laughed sadly, "I was being stupid. A stupid teenager who uses anger to hide his true feelings."

Tae shook his head, "Why didn't you tell me?"

Moving his eyes to Tae's hands, Jungkook found it difficult to tell him anything. But he knew he had to. It was too much now. The boy had caught him red-handed.

"I was confused," Jungkook sighed, his eyes down, "I wasn't sure about my feelings. How was I supposed to tell you anything when I myself am not sure what I am feeling."

Tae again glared at Jungkook, "You didn't sound so confused in the morning."

There was a hint of anger in Tae's voice.

Was Jungkook just lusting after Tae?

Because Tae wasn't just an object. He was more than that.

"No – I mean – you have to understand," Jungkook moved a little closer to Tae who ignored the closeness, "I am insanely attracted to you Taehyung. Yes, more on the physical aspect. But I like you as a person too. However, I am not sure if I am more physically attracted to you or mentally."

Tae shook his head and looked down.

"Say something," Jungkook begged him.

"What do you expect me to say?" Tae stared at him with hurt eyes, "You yourself are confused and are asking me. First, you make sure of your feelings."

"Erm, I –"

"How will you do it Jungkook?" Tae was adamant, "Because it's been more than 1 month and you are just doing stuff thinking about me."

Biting his lip Jungkook looked down dejected.

"There's a way," he suggested after a minute of silence.

Tae frowned.

"If you let me kiss you," Jungkook suddenly turned so soft, his voice, his eyes, his face, "Maybe I will – understand my true intentions."

Tae's mouth was hanging open.

He couldn't believe that Jungkook would straight away ask for a kiss.

"Just one kiss," Jungkook moved closer, his eyes on Tae's lips.

Tae gulped.

"Please," Jungkook begged, his breath on Tae's cheek who closed his eyes nodding his head.

Of course, Jungcock didn't waste a single minute.

All the softness died down and Jungkook grabbed Tae's waist smashing his lips against Tae's.

Tae felt the same exhilaration and insane emotions that JK was feeling.

Fuck!

As Jungkook's lips sucked on Tae's soft ones Tae moaned wondering why it felt so good.

Fuck!

Why had they not done it before?

Tae didn't even realize when he landed on JK's lap as Jungkook began to nib on Tae's lower lip.

"Aaahhh!" Tae gently pushed Jungkook's chest as JK's tongue entered Tae's mouth.

Jungkook tossed Tae on the bed and attacked his neck, biting it furiously like he was hungry for ages.

Well, he was hunger since a month.

Just staring at his food from a distance.

"Fucckk!" Tae was a moaning mess as Jungkook's tongue slurped all over Tae's neck.

No one remembered who started grinding first. But everything heated up in just a minute.

They both were grinding against each other as Jungkook's tongue exploited Tae's neck.

"Aahhh!" Tae was in heaven and he suddenly remembered Jungkook sucking on his neck. But shooed away the memory thinking it must have been a dream.

Jungkook's tongue reached Tae's collarbones and his hands reached down to Tae's pants slowly sticking his hand inside.

When Tae realized something was touching his dick, he freaked out and pushed Jungkook.

"Noooo! Noooo! Too fast," he sat down panting hiding his boner with the pillow, "I – I can't do this Jungkook. I am sorry."

Jungkook instantly got up feeling like an idiot.

Fuck!

Why he had to go so fast?

This wasn't some random guy or girl. This was Taehyung.

"I am sorry Tae," Jungkook had tears in his eyes before he grabbed a clean shirt and left the room.

Jay and Yoongi were watching funny cat videos when they saw Jungkook running out.

It was a repetitive sight now.

"What happened?" concerned Jay asked Tae who came out after a while.

Tae shrugged, ignoring Jay's questioning look, "Nothing."

"Where did he go?" she knew something was wrong, "We were supposed to eat."

"Gym. I guess," Tae smiled falsely and went inside the room again.