BOOBS, COCK, SPANK ME DADDY

When Jungkook opened his eyes, he heard someone knocking the door

When Jungkook opened his eyes, he heard someone knocking the door. His eyes went to Tae who was sleeping soundly with all the blankets and quilts on him. He remembered how Tae was shivering in the middle of the night due to all the nakedness and Jungkook wrapped him in all the extra clothes.

Jungkook thought the person behind the door left so he moved to Tae's side to kiss his mouth but the knocking began again. This time harder.

Groaning, Jungkook picked his boxers lying on the chair and glanced at Tae once. He was sleeping all covered. No one would guess that he was naked under all the sheets.

Opening the door, Jungkook saw Yoongi and Jay asking him hundreds of questions.

"What took you so long?" Jay pushed him and got in.

"Awww! Look at him," she blew a flying kiss, "He looks so cute sleeping."

Both Yoongi and Jungkook frowned.

"Oh my god!" Jay screamed moving ahead, "Look at their balcony. Its so big with plants. We have no plants in our balcony. It's so small too."

And then she felt something against her feet.

It was Tae's dress from last night – all torn into pieces by her own brother.

Jay picked up the torn blouse and asked, "What is this?"

Turning around she saw a shocked expression on Yoongi's face and Jungkook looked like he was having a stroke.

"Um – yeah – erm – that's – that's Tae's – Taehyung's."

Yoongi looked down shaking his head.

"But isn't it a girl's blouse? Plus, it's all torn – so mercilessly," Jay glanced at the sleeping Tae wondering what happened last night.

Jungkook grabbed the piece from her and put it aside on a chair, "Yeah – yea – he – he went for shopping – and this – um – shopkeeper."

He licked his lips and looked nervously at Yoongi who nodded his head.

"Shopkeeper – packed this by mistake – so when Tae found out that he was given a girl's dress – rather than his shirt – he lost it – and tore it off in anger."

Jay glanced at Yoongi who shrugged but she wasn't convinced.

"Is that why he was screaming so much last night?" Jay asked innocently.

Yoongi pressed his lips and looked down.

Jungkook's eyes got big and he nodded his head furiously.

"Poor Tae Tae," Jay pouted and moved to Yoongi's side.

"Wake him up – we are all waiting for you guys for breakfast," Yoongi informed as Jay stood examining the room, "Then we are going shopping."

Jungkook smiled gently and lovingly pushed his sister out of the room locking it.