V Day

Jungkook crawled on the bed – removing the sheets from Tae's head – pulled them down and began to kiss Tae's neck

Tae squirmed but didn't open his eyes. So Jungkook moved down and slid his t-shirt up to reveal the smooth, little plump stomach which he went on kissing.

"Mhhh – Kooookieee," Tae kicked his legs and opened his eyes, "Go – go away. Let me sleep!"

Jungkook chuckled and kissed Tae's belly, "Happy Birthday Princess."

Squinting Tae tried to find the clock. But then he realized he wasn't in their room.

They were in that mansion.

Yes, on occasion of Tae's birthday – Jay had booked a mansion with the help of her student – Ari.

They were to spend a night in the castle like Victorian mansion by the woods.

It was so secluded and outside the city that it took them whole day to reach the place. And when they did reach – they found spacious, large rooms with king sized beds.

As soon as Tae saw the bed, he got changed and dozed off – so tired.

But Jungkook had other plans. Soon, in 10 minutes it was Tae's birthday. And he wanted – to show him the gift and also have birthday sex.

"Its not even 11.55 pm," Tae yawned looking at the grandfather clock on the wall.

Their room was large with two balconies, large bed by the window – a four poster bed to be precise with white, lacy curtains. Candles and yellow dim light lit everywhere. A humongous glass on the other side with dining table and wardrobe.

Jungkook hovered over Tae and kissed his lips, "But – I wanna show you the gift before its 12. What if these idiots barge in here?"

By idiots – he meant – Jin, Namjoon, Jimin, Hobi, Jay, Hobi's girlfriend – Sid (the same girl with red hair), Ari (Jay's stupid student) and Yoongi.

With a heavy heart, he left Jay and Yoongi in one room. He saw how Jay was tired and knew she would doze off the minute she saw the bed. So, he was a bit relieved.

"No," Tae sat up and pouted, "First – I wanna show something. Close eyes."

Jungkook had his doubts but still did. He thought Tae would start kissing him – or best – using his mouth and sucking him off. But none of that happened.

Jungkook's curiosity rose.

He felt Tae's hand holding Jungkook's as he directed him to somewhere. Jungkook's fingers traced Tae's soft skin – soft cheeks – oh – it was.

Instantly, Jungkook understood what it was.

It was Tae's ass cheeks.

"Open," Tae spoke in the coyest voice ever – almost like a girl.