Bon voyage returns

It had been almost a week since Tae's pretend birthday party and the unexpected kiss

It had been almost a week since Tae's pretend birthday party and the unexpected kiss. The fight still continued and Tae kept sleeping on the couch in the living room. In fact, he had got used to the couch with all the privacy. But he deeply missed Jungkook and how he would shower him with kisses in the middle of the night even in that sleepy state.

Jay woke up yawning. She was disappointed to see Tae again on the couch. She was stupid but she knew something was wrong with Jungkook and Tae. Both had grown extremely silent around others too. When she asked Tae about sleeping on the couch – he causally said that it was due to Jungkook's late night work. His sleep was getting disturbed as Jungkook would work all night on his laptop.

Walking towards their door, Jay knocked on the door waking up Jungkook and went back to the room to sleep.

After a while, Jungkook opened the door and saw no one outside. He knew this had to be his idiot sister.

He was about to start screaming at her but his eyes fell on Tae sleeping on the couch. Sprawled on his stomach, his ass tightly hugged by maroon panties – hanging in the air, the black t-shirt all rolled up revealing his arching back, his face buried in the pillow. Its like his ass was calling out to Jungkook.

Was Tae doing this purposely?

No! He was fast asleep.

Jungkook almost held his hand out to touch Tae's ass when he heard the door open by Yoongi.

"Jay! Wake up!" Yoongi yelled and waved at Jungkook, "Morning! Wake up Tae. We have to leave. Namjoon is bringing the van in an hour."

Nodding his head, Jungkook looked at Tae who had opened his eyes.

Seeing Jungkook, Tae rolled his eyes and rolled on his back, putting the pillow in between his legs and sleeping again.

Biting his lip, Jungkook went inside crying internally and getting jealous of a pillow.

They were all going to Yonder Island for four days since Hobi had received 80 % discount on one of its resorts.

Inside the van, Jungkook purposely sat next to Tae (wearing a crop top and hot pants) who looked unhappy. He tapped on Jay's shoulder.