Prison Daddies

Everyone just stared at Jay for a minute

Everyone just stared at Jay for a minute. They didn't know if she was extremely stupid or a genius. Her story had over 50k views and people really liked it.

"Is that us in the cover page?" Jungkook squinted his eyes and saw the figure properly, "Fuck, its us. It's me – and – how?"

Yoongi sat beside Jay holding her hand since she was really devastated. Also, he couldn't believe that Jay could actually do something that people (other than her devoted students) would really like.

Jay was so tired. Her voice barely came out of her mouth.

"You all remember Ari – my student who –"

"Who accused me of having a girlfriend," Jungkook gave a smug look and glanced at Tae who pouted.

Yoongi sitting beside Jay and watching the K-drama between Tae and JK.

"So – he is really good in drawing – he helped me in making a sketch of you two and – my ex-student Sids – she's really good with editing and software. She made the cover page."

Jungkook waited and digested the whole information and then began to laugh clapping his hands.

"You and your students – you both should be fucking sued and punished. Like student – like teacher," Jungkook growled, his angry just rising, "And what the fuck is this name – Prison Daddies? Who the fuck gives such titles?"

Jay didn't realize what Jungkook meant so she began to explain, "It's a prison story – where you are an inmate and Tae is a jailer. You are obsessed with him and you are also kind of Tae's daddy and the prison's – and –"

Yoongi squeezed Jay's hand to make her stop talking. She glanced at him who shook his head.

Tae's whole face turned red hearing that and he kept looking down playing with the hem of his night shirt.

Jungkook bit his lip from stop the grin spread on to his face.

"I am so sorry Tae," Jay whispered feeling bad.

She didn't mind her brother getting upset but she could never hurt Tae's feeling and she believed she had done.

Suddenly, Tae ran to their room startling everyone and Jay felt her heart sink. She knew he was mad at her.

"Delete that bullshit right now," Jungkook yelled trying to find the delete button somewhere on the app.

But Jay grabbed the phone and begged him not to waste her hard work.

"Hard work? This?" Jungkook hissed trying to snatch the phone.

But Yoongi got it and yelled at the siblings, "Enough! Jungkook – please – let's think about this. People who read it don't even know you. And frankly you are a fucking hero in their eyes. Don't do this to Jay. She's spent days and nights writing into that. All her work will be wiped off. Please – calm down and think about it."