Louder than bombs

After a while, Jungkook went out to get something to 'drug' the guys

After a while, Jungkook went out to get something to 'drug' the guys. Also, to get some lube and condoms. He couldn't stop smiling and the pharmacy guy looked at him like he was a pervert.

"Are you sure Kook?" Tae asked again over the phone as JK was coming back home.

"Yes baby," laughed Jungkook, "Don't worry. They will just sleep for 15 hours. Trust me, if Jay finds out I am doing this to get you under me, she will drug herself and the entire building."

"Kookie stop!" Tae blushed and disconnected the phone.

At around 7 pm Jungkook gave them orange juice he had brought from the store.

"God! I am – I am sleepy," Jimin held his head and slapped himself, "This is what happens when you spend too much time with these two – Joongi."

Hobi laughed at the Joongi comment and yawned, "No, its due to the TV. We are watching this for too long. My mommy always said that too much TV kills you. This is how its gonna kill us. Fuck!"

Both got up rubbing their eyes, "We are going to sleep."

Yoongi looked at the clock. It was just 7.30pm. Why where they all sleepy all of a sudden?

Tae stared at them from a distance fearing they would find out the truth.

"Always listen to mommy," Jimin said and both left the house.

Jay refused to get up yawning and rubbing her eyes.

"No, Min," she held Yoongi's arm, "We can't go. What will people say about us? We are the Mins. We don't sleep all the time."

"What?" Yoongi squinted so confused and dizzy.

"Fuck! Am I drugged?" Jay held her head and Jungkook decided to intervene.

"It's the TV," he nodded his head yawning, "I am sleepy too. I think we should all rest. Tomorrow we will continue the movie."

"Okay," Jay shrugged and held Yoongi's hand slowly walking to the room.

Tae and Jungkook cleaned the room with their hearts beating and dancing.

At first, Tae entered the room. Jungkook made sure twice that his sister and best friend were fast asleep.

Opening the door, he saw Tae standing by the door, playing with the hem of his shirt so nervous.

"Jungkook –" he gasped but Jungkook marched towards him like a hungry animal.

"No talking baby," he grabbed Tae's face and began kissing him furiously.

He didn't let Tae do anything and ate his face picking him up so easily and walking to the bed.

Placing Tae on the bed gently, he jumped on him and began to kiss his neck bringing out the loud moans from the beautiful boy.

"Fuckkk! You are loud," Jungkook laughed and began to lick Tae's neck who grabbed Jungkook's t-shirt tight.