Cat fight

"Fuck – Jay – what is wrong with you?"

"When will you grow up? When?"

"What if something had happened?"

"And you people – fuck – Hobi, Jimin?"

Gasping, Yoongi intervened, "Jungkook – we are sorry – but – just relax for –"

Jungkook poked his tongue in inner cheek and shook his head sitting on the chair, "Sorry Yoongi – but – I can't take you seriously with that – thing tattooed on your head."

Jay and Jimin let out a chuckle, their heads lowered down.

Yoongi glared at them and so did Jungkook.

"Are you laughing? Jay? Jimin?" Jungkook yelled like a school teacher who caught two students misbehaving.

Jay looked up shaking her head, "No – no – I didn't do it. It was – Jin."

Jin who was hardly paying attention and replying to his office emails looked up startled, "Yaahhh! Jaayyy!"

Yoongi intervened and began speaking again, "Do you want to know what really happened?"

Jungkook sighed and nodded his head.

"So, well – we were out to shop – but Jimin was thirsty and Jay wanted to pee –"

Jungkook interrupted Yoongi, "Why do you always have to pee Jay? Its like you are practically living in the washroom."

Jay raised her hands in air, "I got a weak bladder – what's your problem? Huh? Jungcock!"

Saying that she touched her cheek – the one with cock.

Shaking her head, she heard Yoongi's voice again.

"So – they spotted the grandmama's café – and loved the ambience from outside with a little green door. We all followed him and saw this short, tiny woman with white hair welcoming us."

"So – like an older version of Jay," scoffed Jungkook looking up and saw Tae was glaring at him.

"Um – she seemed so harmless," Yoongi continued remembering every detail, "Gave us free drinks – said that she's experimenting and we had them. And fuck – they were so – so strong. In just two drinks we all were – so sloshed. And then – she suggested that we take a look at her café. And one thing led to another and we were inside the tattoo parlor where her teenage grandkids were sitting with design books."

Yoongi's eyes moved to Hobi who was sitting with his eyes almost closed.

"She – she kinda liked Hobi a lot," Yoongi licked his lips and saw Hobi shivering even remembering the old woman, "and – she made him sit on the chair first and herself tattooed the whole thing on his face and then –"