I kissed a girl

Jungkook was struggling – struggling to keep his sister in one place

Jungkook was struggling – struggling to keep his sister in one place. That girl who merely weigh – 50 kgs – was howling, running, pushing everyone.

"Leave me – leave me," she went on wiping her tears as fresh tears streamed down her face.

"Jay – pleaseeeee," Jungkook begged his heart aching.

He couldn't understand why his sister was being so dramatic. Also, a part of him was so worried for Tae. He knew the boys were with him – still.

"No – no," she managed to push Jungkook away, "I want to go there – I will bring Yoongi – fucking leave me."

But Jungkook grabbed her, lifted her and put in the van. They all went in the woods to look for their friends.

"Yoongi," Jay kept on crying, her head on Jin's shoulder who got sick worried seeing Jay cry like crazy.

Jungkook wanted to focus on the fact that his sister was taking only Yoongi's name. But his worry for Tae was much bigger.

"He will be fine Jay," Namjoon pleaded her but she kept on whining, probably scaring the wild animals too.

She hit Jungkook's arm, "This is all your fault. This wouldn't have happened if I was with Yoongi. My Yoongles wouldn't be kidnapped."

My? Jungkook was getting worried now. Was she attached to Yoongi because they shared a room or was it more?

But if he dared to ask Jay that question, she would push Jungkook off the van or willingly feed him to the wild animals.

Wiping her tears, Jay looked up at the forest and trees she saw a black shadow.

"Oh my god! Yoongles," she screamed and pushed Jungkook who was holding her hand, "He's there. I saw him."

"No – wait," Jungkook tried to hold her down but she had opened the door and was running towards Yoongi barefoot.

The cold air and the wet leaves were caressing her body but she didn't mind.

"Yoongi," she screamed and saw the black shadow run in front of her.

"Jay?" Yoongi came running and hugged her tight lifting her in the air.

Hobi and Jimin joined them too with a giant smile on their faces.

"Yoongi," she cried kissing his head, "I thought I lost you."

"What?" Yoongi put her down just on time as Jungkook and others appeared.

Smiling, she hugged Jimin and Hobi too.

"What?" Jimin laughed hearing the story that was narrated to them in the resort.

Yoongi shook his head and scoffed, "We didn't get kidnapped. Just the forest people came to talk. They had huge weapons – so the hotel staff thought they came to kidnap us. And that dick – he ran away leaving us here."