Glora & Sid

That Sunday Tae woke up with worry and nervousness

That Sunday Tae woke up with worry and nervousness. At midnight, he received a text from his friend that she was visiting him.

Running to kitchen he thanked the lords that Yoongi and Jay were cooking the breakfast. He took Jay in one corner and told her that his friend was going to visit for lunch.

"Friend? A girl?" Jay asked with a spatula in her hand looking unhappy.

Was she jealous?

Tae nodded his head with his Bambi eyes. Thankfully, Jungkook slept till noon since he had returned home from work late at night.

"What kind of a friend is she?" Jay asked noting down something in her diary.

Tae just shrugged not able to answer the question.

The purple door opened and everyone saw Jungkook come out rubbing his eyes and yawning. He was wearing one of his classic long grey t-shirt and black pants.

"Wow! Smells nice," he complimented Yoongi and asked what the occasion was.

Just then the door bell rang. Jay jumped and opened the door clutching the diary with her.

Jimin, Hobi were with one girl who was short and plump.

"So, Tae's friend landed at our house," Jimin declared entering followed by the girl wearing a nice white, flowery dress, "We thought we should deliver her here."

Tae got up smiling, "Glora."

Glora ran towards Tae and hugged him tight.

Jay shook her head not liking the visual. But there was someone who was more unhappy by the sight.

Jungkook pretended that he wasn't interested and was just standing to drink water. But his heart ached.

Fuck!

"Sit," Tae chimed holding her hand.

All the questions came flying from everywhere and Glora listened to them one by one.

Jungkook sat far away near the window eating a banana.

"I – I know Tae since we were kids," she smiled sweetly as Tae was arranging the food with the help of Jimin and Hobi.

"So, you two are childhood friends?" Jay asked almost probing.

She nodded her head and blurted out, "Yes, also we are engaged."

Everyone in the room stopped moving. Jay sat with her diary and mouth open, Jungkook not able to chew the banana.

"Um, we," Tae came into picture with a bowl in his hand followed by the other two, "got engaged when we were teenagers. When my parents found out about my sexuality."

Yoongi and Jay exchanged glances. Jungkook was still not able to chew the food inside his mouth. He thought he was gonna puke.

"So, you know he's gay?" Yoongi asked carefully and she nodded.