Where's Yoongi?

Tae reached home early that day – his mind still in turmoil over the whole Paris situation

Tae reached home early that day – his mind still in turmoil over the whole Paris situation. He took out the keys to open the door since he knew that even Jay won't be home.

As soon as the lock clicked, he felt someone's hands on his waist. He was about to attack the person with the keys but soon noticed the tattooed hand.

"Hey," Jungkook whispered and Tae instantly turned around with a smile on his face.

"Babe?" Tae laughed and hugged him tight.

"How come you are early?" Tae was shocked when Jungkook dragged him inside and closed the door.

Jungkook kissed Tae's lips and whispered, "Surprise. When you texted me that you are thinking of going home early – I too told my boss I will continue my work from home."

Pouting Tae hugged Jungkook again, "Thank you baby. I needed you close to me. I am – so confused about everything."

Jungkook held Tae's face in his hands, "We will figure it out."

They stared at the other door which was closed – Jay and Yoongi won't be home soon.

"Let's watch some movie together – cuddling?" Tae suggested eyeing the TV.

They never get any chance to sit together as a couple and do anything in the house.

"Okay," Jungkook whispered and took Tae in the room, "Let's change and do that."

Meanwhile

Meanwhile

In Yoongi's room

10 minutes ago

"What's that sound?" Yoongi emerged out of the bathroom and saw Jay sleeping still in her bathrobe.

She had arrived early from college since there was pest control mission in the college. Yoongi had taken a leave since he was too tired.

His eyes fell on the table and he realized that the tangerines were missing.

"Fuck!" Yoongi threw a pillow at Jay, "Jay – did you eat the tangerines? Jay? Wake up!"

He screamed close to her ears who groaned and moved a little. Opening her eyes – she saw Yoongi angry.

"Did you eat them?" he asked again, standing by the bed.

Yawning, she nodded her head, "Yes – why?"

"I told you not to eat those," he yelled scaring Jay who blinked thinking hard for some excuse.

Biting her lip she replied, "Sorry – Yoongs. I – I promise I will bring new ones."

But Yoongi was so done with her. she always did that. Used his soap, his toothpaste, his shampoo, his creams and never gave him back anything.

"You are so fucking useless," Yoongi screamed furious, "I – I seriously am done with you. You know – no more sex for you Jay."

Yoongi knew sex with him was one of Jay's weakness. And he needed to use it against her.

She yawned and lay on the bed, "Thank you – no more bossing me on the bed and manhandling me. I am so sad Yoongi. I will miss someone bruising my boobs."

Chuckling, she closed her eyes but he grabbed her legs, "What? What did you say?"

Jay kicked Yoongi's chest, "What you heard? You are mean to me in bed. So cruel, wild and selfish. You never let me come before you. What is it – a coming competition?"

Yoongi's mouth was full open, "You – you little trouble. You wanna come, huh?"

Shaking her head, Jay went to grab the pillow next to her to sleep but Yoongi had crawled between her legs – pulling her pants down.

Jungkook was out of the room – looking for the remote when he heard it.

Screams.

Moans.

Someone was moaning.

Wait!

It was his sister.

Calling out.

Oh fuck!

"Yoongggiiiiaaaahhhhh –"

"Aaahhh – Yooooonnnnn."

Jungkook approached the door and debated if he could knock on the door or not.

What if they were fighting and hurting each other?

Jay's screams were weird too – like she was moaning.

Gulping, when he didn't hear any sound. He knocked gently and opened the door.

Jay was lying on the bed – her bathrobe on and pants on the floor.

"Jay?" Jungkook whispered and saw her freeze on the bed.

Heavy blankets and sheets were covering her legs.

"Mhhh," she asked not getting up.

"What's happening?" Jungkook's eyes went to the huge pile and he understood, "Where – where's Yoongi?"

Jay shook her head, "I don't know. Why?"

Poking his tongue in inner cheek, Jungkook felt something move on the bed.

He almost fell back, touching the door, "Oh god! Who is that? Fuck! Jay! Who is under those sheets?"

Jay made a crying face and whispered, "Yoongi."