Boyfriends?

Jungkook attacked Tae and grabbed him from everywhere like he was touching Tae for the first time

Scared, Tae let out a gasp but was groped by Jungkook and attacked by his lips. In no time, Jungkook moved his lips from Tae's face, to lips, to his neck. Encircling his hands around Tae's thighs as he picked him up with ease brushing their cocks slightly.

Tossing Tae on the bed, Jungkook took off his t-shirt and crawled on top of Tae in his boxers. His eyes on Tae's clothes.

"Kookiee – pleasee – no," Tae begged knowing what was inside Jungkook's mind, "Don't tear off the clothes. I like them."

Jungkook bit his lip and felt the lip ring against his upper lip, "I can't promise babe."

With that, he spread Tae's legs and slid inside them kissing his neck and sucking on it till he knew marks would be left.

Sucking on to the collarbones and neck, Jungkook's rough hands finally tore off the blouse to which Tae pouted.

"I will buy you a prettier one baby," Jungkook promised and kissed Tae's lips repeatedly.

Before Tae could register what was to happen, he was flipped over on his stomach.

Tae's face buried in the soft mattress which smelled of roses and woods. He could feel Jungkook's lips on his back, his spine tingling with Jungkook's touch. Clutching the bedsheets, he danced on the bed as his back was getting kissed and pampered.

Slowly, Jungkook moved down and slid down the boxers throwing them away. It was always a treat to see Tae's booty.

"Kooo –"

Jungkook had dug his face in Tae's ass cheeks and began to kiss them, knead them and play with them. He couldn't understand how could Tae have such soft cheeks down there. Just like a new-born baby's.

Nuzzling them, he began to bite them harshly to which Tae began to protest.

"Nooo – nooo," he was wriggling his ass, "Don't Kookie. I – I need to sit down tomorrow with others. If – you do this then it will be problematic for me. I will be asked questions."

Giggling, Jungkook began to kiss on the marks he had made on the ass cheek and rolled his tongue all over Tae's inner thighs.

Tae was so high; he had begun to grind himself against the bedsheets.

"Nooo!" Jungkook slapped Tae's ass, "Stop! Don't you dare touch yourself, my snow white."

Tae pouted and turned around looking at Jungkook who laughed and winked at him.

"Do you think the walls are thin here?" Tae asked, his eyes moving to the white walls and the trees and bamboos everywhere in the room.

Jungkook spread Tae's legs and hissed, "Let's find out."