Distractions

Jungkook opened his eyes and felt something different

Jungkook opened his eyes and felt something different. He wasn't using the whole of bed. Then he remembered why.

He moved his gaze towards Tae and saw the spectacular morning view.

Tae's t-shirt had rolled upward exposing his back, his shorts still (thankfully) clutching his beautiful ass but twirled up a little showing off his ass cheeks vividly.

"Fucckkk!" Jungkook groaned and covered his eyes.

Was Jay right? Was Taehyung prettier than all the girls he had dated? But as far as JK remembered none of the girls had such a delicious ass.

He felt his pants getting tight.

No! No! No!

This was the second time that Tae was almost making him hard

This was the second time that Tae was almost making him hard. He had to do something. This was all Jay's fault. That imbecile fool.

Jungkook ran out of the room and pushed the pink door without knocking. He never knocked on their door. Never.

This was the only condition Jungkook had put before he allowed Yoongi to stay in the same room as Jay. Initially, Jay lived alone in the room and Yoongi shared the room with Jungkook. But Jungkook's constant late nights work and playing games got Yoongi to get out of that room. He needed his night's sleep. Jay was the perfect roommate for Yoongi and vice-versa. They both worked, ate, and slept. On holidays also they just slept. None of them ever stayed late night and watched anything or played any games. All they did was hit the bed and dozed off.

Yoongi was sleeping on the right side and Jay was on her side clutching the pillow. Jungkook felt such rage seeing her sleep peacefully. This was just first night and Jungkook was already having such a 'hard' time.

"Get up! Get up! Get up!" Jungkook began shaking her but there was no answer from her side.

She and Yoongi were sleeping like they were dead.

Finally, Jungkook lifted her up like a ragdoll in his arms and took her outside. Dropping her on the couch he began yelling, "Make me breakfast. Get up! Wake up!"