"Hanna Kang, Born in July of 1996,  wasn't born here in Yara but in Busan, South Korea... but she was raised in Yara after her family moved here when she was just only two years old." The Kangs wasn't new to Castillo as her father served under them. "Hanna has since then disappeared the death of her mother... she was raised by Guerillas...Libertad" 

Hanna hummed as she looked at the photo of her family, that photo was taken before everything fell apart, but everything that happen seem unnoticed in her brain.

"Hanna..." She looked up to see Lita. "You look like your going somewhere?" Hanna questioned. "I'm heading back to Esperanza, to say goodbye to friends, they're finally leaving Yara." Lita said, Hanna rolled her eyes.

"If that was possible, I would be long gone..." Hanna said. "You remind me of Dani in ways, he always so sarcastic like you." Lita said. Hanna chuckled. "Well tell this Dani hello, and if he wants to Libertad, he's already approved in my book, I would guide him any way I can." Hanna explained. "Pretty sure he could handle his own, He punched his drill instructor in the throat." Lita said. "Well so can I and had lit my aunt's hair on fire at five years old." Hanna said and Lita's eyes widen. "Oh I have to hear about that when I get back." Lita said, Hanna chuckled. "Oh...it's a long story." Hanna said. "Just be careful." Hanna added as she patted her friend on the shoulder.

"If Castillo does anything to you... He'll regret it." Hanna added. Lita chuckled a bit. "Keep an eye on Julio for me." Lita said and Hanna eye rolls. "Yeah... and listen to him mope and complain." Hanna said. "Hey... you'll understand when you are in love." Lita said she hopped on the boat. "Yeah and you two were having one night stands and this wasn't suppose to be serious." Hanna said. Lita gave her a look. 

"But before you leave..." Hanna said as Lita hopped on the speeder. Hanna put a bracelet in her hand. "If you friends, especially Dani, Is interested, give them this." Hanna said. "Of course.... I'll see you later." Lita said. "You too." Hanna said.

Hanna watched the boat speed away. Julio step foot beside her, Hanna looked at him. "If I hear any mopping." Hanna said sternly. "You won't... Clara needs to speak with us... all of us." Julio said and Hanna nodded.

"But at least I have her best friend to keep me company... does that make us..." Julio said.  "No... but I will have your back." Hanna said. "As will I." Julio added.

......................

I want you to cry, cry for me

내가 울었던 것처럼, cry for me

Make your rain fall, cry for me

But again

......................

Hanna Kang

[Hwasa from Mamamoo]

Dani Rojas

-Far Cry 6 Characters-

....................................

Playlist

Hoy Se Bebe - Pitbull ft Farruko

Yo Voy - Zion Y Lennox

Havana - Camila Cabello

Drama - Aespa

Emergency - Ateez

Red Lights - Stray kids (BangChan & Hyunjin)

Psycho - Red Velvet

Every Breath You Take - The Police

Running up that Hill - Kate Bush

I Can Do It With a Broken Heart - Taylor Swift

(More To Be Added)

-

-

-

....................................

ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ

All of my work is a work of fiction, unless I clarified

This book contains the following...

Trauma

Tobacco

Alcohol

Blood and Glore

Death

If chapters have mature content, such chapters will be *   

.......................................

Published: March 20th, 2024

Started: April 7th, 2024

Finished: ✗

....................................

(ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜰᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ♡)