𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

"are you doing something right now?" khia's mother asked her as she entered khia's bedroom "no, wassup?" khia replied "do you mind helping me with dinner?" she asked and khia smiled "of course" she replied, getting out of bed.

she followed her mom downstairs, going into the kitchen. she grabbed two aprons, one had flowers on it & the other was just a pastel yellow.

"which one do you want?" khia asked "you can pick" her mother replied "i think..this one" khia smiled as she gave her mother the apron with flowers on it "good choice" she smiled in return as khia laughed.

"so i already rinsed the cabbage off, it just needs to be cut" khia's mother said and khia nodded in response as she put the cabbage on the cutting board.

"so how was school?" she asked "it was okay, ka'miyas ex was just being annoying and her girlfriend thought she was checking somebody when she wasn't" khia replied, rolling her eyes at the flashback.

"i really don't understand that kid, she's always bothering ka'miya for no reason" she said, shaking her head "exactly" khia agreed "but mama, i was thinking about going to college" khia mentioned which made her mom stop what she was doing to look at her.

"don't rush. live your life to the fullest, you still have time" her mom said "i know but i'm still trying to figure out what i wanna go for" khia said, rinsing the knife off.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

khia and her mother both looked at each other before looking at the door, seeing kari about to open it.

"don't touch that door" her mom said to kari as she watched khia walk over to the door and look out the peephole "it's nobody here" khia said, looking down as kari held her hand.

"so somebody playin at my door? ian got time for the bullshit" she said as khia laughed "we don't have no more garlic powder, khia do you mind running to the store for me?" she asked and khia nodded before running upstairs "i'm going!" kari said, following behind her.

khia slipped on her black yeezy slides and grabbed her purse n keys as she watched kari put on his black yeezy slides too.

"you wanna be like me so bad" khia laughed as he handed her, her phone "never" he replied, grabbing his blue dinosaur hoodie "boy lets go" khia said, exiting her bedroom with kari following behind her.

"is there anything else you need?" khia asked her mom as she stood at the door "no, that's it" she replied "ok, we'll be right back" khia replied as she unlocked the door.

"hold my hand cause if somebody snatch you up then i'm not chasing them" khia said as he grabbed her hand "they will bring me back" he shrugged "how would you know" khia mumbled as they left the house, locking the door behind them.