𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

khia and lena both entered the large house that was filled with people outside and inside. loud music played from the speakers as people danced together with their drinks in their hands and a blunt in the other.

"oh they having fun" lena said as khia held her hand through the large crowd, making sure she didn't lose her in the crowd of people. after a short amount of time the girls spotted suki and the rest of the people she hangs around in her section.

khia smiled as she walked over to the girl and hugged her "oh my gosh you look so pretty" suki said and khia laughed "thank you, you do too" khia smiled "i tried, hey lena girl you look stunning" suki said as she gave lena a side hug "thank you, same goes for you" she replied.

"bk is here, she was looking for you" suki said "for real? what is brooklyn doing here" khia laughed as she looked at the rest of the girls who acted like they hated her guts but in reality they just were jealous of her.

"hey karrah" khia smiled as she waved "hey punk" karrah replied and khia playfully rolled her eyes before looking at gio "don't even, she don't wanna talk" najah said and khia looked at her "well she can say that for herself" khia replied.

"khia?" a familiar voice was heard which made khia turn around to look at the person, only to see bktherula aka her ex from high school "hey brooklyn" khia smiled as she gave the girl a hug.

"watchu doing here?" she asked "nothing much, just came down here for summer break to see my so called friends but they been acting funny" khia mentioned "oh damn, wanna go grab a drink?" she asked and khia nodded before looking at lena.

"you coming?" she asked and lena shook her head "nah, i'll be over here with suki" she replied and khia walked off with brooklyn, making her way towards the kitchen.

"no way" khia laughed as she seen tana making drinks for people "hey khia" tana said as the duo approached the counters "hey tana, why do they have you making drinks? you gon fuck up these people's digestive system" khia said as she sat on one of the stools.

"hater" he replied as he side eyed her "but can you give me 2 shots of your strongest liquor" khia said and he nodded, grabbing a bottle and two shot glasses before pouring the alcohol.

"you sure you want that?" brooklyn asked as her hand rested on khia's thigh "yea, i wanna have some fun" khia replied, looking at the girl before downing the shots.

"light work no reaction" tana said and they laughed "wanna dance?" brooklyn asked as she stood up and put her hand out "of course" khia replied, placing her hand in brooklyn's before walking off with her.