𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

"so guys me, gio, and my little brother are currently in target, shopping obviously" khia said while holding her vlog camera, showing gio but not her brother since she didn't want people all up in his face.

kari held her free hand as they waited at the entrance, watching as gio got them a shopping cart, "hurry gio" kari said and khia laughed "im trying" gio replied, pushing the shopping cart.

"okay come on" gio said as she picked him up and put him in the larger part of the shopping cart "do you need to buy any essentials while we're in here?" khia said as she looked at gio.

"nah, i went shopping yesterday" gio mentioned and khia nodded "i wanna go on a vacation to a caribbean island" khia said as she placed the camera on the cart while gio pushed so they were both being seen.

"so gio is going to keep pushing the basket cause she was being smart earlier" khia said and gio side eyed her "i wasn't being smart, i was being reasonable" gio said "no you weren't, you literally said if you look up at the sky during a solar eclipse then you won't go blind" khia said, looking at her like she was dumb.

"no, i said if you look at it then you may go blind depending on how long you look at it. if you do a quick look up, look down then you good." gio reworded "you a dumb ass, i'm walking away from you" khia said as they entered the toy aisle.

khia took him out of the cart and let him wander around to choose his toys as she followed behind him.

"you can only get 5 toys from here and 2 snacks because we're going to the lego store after this, okay?" khia said and he nodded, barely listening to anything his sister was saying.

khia watched as he picked up a jurassic park dinosaur toy, a batman action figure, and a nerf gun before turning to khia and handing her the items for her to put in the cart.

"i don't want anymore" kari spoke and khia raised an eyebrow "you sure?" she asked and he nodded as she picked him up and placed him in the shopping cart "i wanna look at the family games to see what they have" khia said as she looked at gio.

"go ahead, we gon be behind you" gio replied and khia walked off, feeling like a married woman "ouu, i've always wanted to do one of these" khia spoke lowly as she looked over the unsolved mystery game.

"we're doing it" khia said, placing the box in the cart "i didn't agree to this" gio said "i'll buy you legos" khia said and gio looked away "i mean..the game doesn't sound too bad" gio replied and khia laughed.

"oh yea, definitely playing twister" khia mumbled, also placing it in the cart "okay let's go to the snack aisle" gio said and khia rolled her eyes "watchu rolling yo eyes for? you mad cause your back is big" gio said and khia side eyed her.