𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

three months. three months of paige ignoring khia without an explanation leaving khia confused on what she did but nobody would tell her nor did anyone know.

all she knew was azzi would give her dirty looks and roll her eyes along with caroline, amari, and ice doing the same thing but was khia about to let these bitches belittle her? no cause they had nothing compared to her.

she was pretty. intelligent. great with fashion. had the purest heart and personality. and most definitely wasn't scared to stand up for herself.

their actions definitely left khia confused but she ignored them except when they tried to be funny during class, transition, and lunch as if khia wouldn't punch all of them in their shit.

'𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢.'

she thought to herself but she only came to get a different feeling. she thought that it would be different if she came here but guess not. everyone is the same.

but she was even more confused since they still liked lena and still hung out with her. but as soon as khia came around it was a lot of animosity and she wasn't going for it.

"that shit really pisses me off" khia said, thinking about it as she looked at the old group chat with her, lena, and the wbb team. she deleted all of their contacts so it was just a lot of random numbers.

but she was glad that this situation happened since it helped her decide who she really wanted to settle in with. giovanna ramos.

speaking of the devil, she was now calling khia's phone.

"wassup?" khia said as she propped her phone up on her vanity while sitting in her chair "watchu doin?" gio asked "getting lost in my thoughts" she replied, turning her music down "what's on your mind?" gio asked, always ready to listen to her talk.

she loved khia's voice. she actually loved everything about khia. her eyes. lips. smile. tattoos. piercings. scent. hair. pu-

cut it out. get your head out of the gutter.

"nothing much, just confused as to why paige has been ignoring me for three going on four months" khia shrugged making gio roll her eyes "so she's on your mind?" she questioned.

"no, the situation just keeps coming back to me everytime lena mentions that she's leaving" khia said and gio gave her a look as if she didn't believe her "don't look at me like that" khia said and gio rolled her eyes, licking her lips afterwards.

"i wish you were here, not gonna lie" khia said, holding her head in her hands "how about you hurry up and finish school so you can come back" she replied and khia laughed.