𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐆𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐆𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

༘⋆𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

during these past few months that gio and her best friends have been hanging out with khia quite often resulted in gio developing strong feelings for khia.

it was kinda odd but it was expected since they became really close and she felt as if khia was throwing hints showing that she felt the same way so she came together with her friends and decided that they were going to tell her today.

khia was currently on her to gio's apartment where the three were waiting for her, excited to share the news but also a little scared.

"why am i scared?" gio laughed "because you're about to have a bad bitch on your hands" suki said "literally" karrah said, sounding like rula "okay rula" gio laughed "she said she had something to tell us too, don't forget" suki said.

"wait- oh em gee! what if she's pregnant!!" suki said as her eyes widened "jesus take the will before i strangle this girl" gio said as karrah bowed her head to pray with her.

KNOCK KNOCK!

all of them immediately looked at each other and gio covered her face in embarrassment.

"go open the door" suki said "yea gio, open the door" karrah spoke "nigga no" gio replied "stop actin scary" suki replied, folding her arms "bitch i never been scary" gio said "yea right" karrah spoke lowly, rolling her eyes in the process.

"fine" gio said, rolling her eyes as she walked towards the front door to her apartment. she unlocked the door and opened it revealing khia who looked irritated..?

"why you look mad?" gio asked, giving her a side hug "im not" she replied "mhm, don't lie" gio side eyed "what i gotta lie for? come on now" khia said as she gave gio a dumb look.

gio stared at for a moment as she studied her body language and demeanor which was questionable, "come here" gio said "why? and hey y'all" she asked "because i said so" gio replied, tilting her head to the side.

"hey pretty" suki smiled while waving at khia "hola" karrah also spoke, gio grabbed khia's hand and led her to the kitchen so they could talk one on one, "get watchu need to get off of your chest" gio said.

"its nothing spectacular" she said "so say it?" gio replied "i thought hard about it and...im leaving yall for a while" khia stated and gio's heart sunk to her ass without coming back up.

"watchu mean?" she asked "like i'm going off to school for fashion, i won't be in atlanta anymore" khia explained as gio's heart shattered "when are you leaving?" gio asked as she nibbled on her bottom lip.