𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

ever since khia had left to go to atlanta for a few weeks everything started to irritate paige. when her friends tried talking to her she would get irritated and ignore them or maybe cuss them out.

i guess she got VERY attached to khia after that one night. but what can she say? khia was like a drug. you try it once, then you get addicted and continue to take the drug.

she was supposed to be coming back next week so we'll see how true that is.

paige was getting ready to go to the gym where they held majority of their home games so she could take her mind off things. she threw on some black shorts with a grey hoodie before sliding on a pair of black birkenstocks she found near her closet that went with the black socks she wore.

she then grabbed her phone and airpods, stuffing them in her pockets before grabbing her book bag which consisted of drinks, snacks, money, and her basketball shoes.

she put her bag on her back and placed her airpods in her ears, "aubrey, i'm out!" paige yelled as she picked up her basketball and walked out of their shared dorm.

paige unlocked her black titanium iphone 15 pro max and went to her apple music, clicking her playlist and beginning to walk since she didn't feel like driving at the moment.

⋆。°✩𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓:
⋆。°✩ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ ʙʏ ᴘɴᴅ & ᴅʀᴀᴋᴇ
⋆。°✩ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ ʙʏ ʙʀᴇɴᴛ ꜰɪᴀʏᴀᴢ
⋆。°✩ꜱᴇʟꜰ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜꜱ ʙʏ ʙʀʏꜱᴏɴ ᴛɪʟʟᴇʀ
⋆。°✩ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ ʙʏ ꜱᴢᴀ
⋆。°✩ᴅʀᴜɢꜱ & ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ʙʏ ᴄʜᴀꜱᴇ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛɪᴄ
⋆。°✩ɴ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙʏ ꜱᴛᴇᴠᴇ ʟᴀᴄʏ
⋆。°✩ᴍʏ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʙʏ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ
⋆。°✩ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪʟʟꜱ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋɴᴅ
⋆。°✩ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʙʏ ᴊᴏᴇʏ ʙ

⋆。°✩𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓:⋆。°✩ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ ʙʏ ᴘɴᴅ & ᴅʀᴀᴋᴇ⋆。°✩ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ ʙʏ ʙʀᴇɴᴛ ꜰɪᴀʏᴀᴢ⋆。°✩ꜱᴇʟꜰ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜꜱ ʙʏ ʙʀʏꜱᴏɴ ᴛɪʟʟᴇʀ⋆。°✩ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ ʙʏ ꜱᴢᴀ⋆。°✩ᴅʀᴜɢꜱ & ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ʙʏ ᴄʜᴀꜱᴇ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ⋆。°✩ɴ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙʏ ꜱᴛᴇᴠᴇ ʟᴀᴄʏ⋆。°✩ᴍʏ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʙʏ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ⋆。°✩ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪʟʟꜱ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋɴᴅ⋆。°...