𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

khia had just got back home after leaving 7-11 and was not about to go in the house. she was procrastinating and taking her precious time since she knew they were still there and her adrenaline was beginning to build up.

she grabbed her purse, phone, keys, snack bag, and her drink before getting out of her car, making sure it was locked.

she made her way to the front door, pulling her keys out and unlocking the door ignoring all the eyes that shot her way.

"the cookies are ready!" paige's girlfriend, mia, said as she pulling the tray of freshly baked cookies out of the oven. she mugged khia as she watched her enter the kitchen and throw her trash away before going in the freezer and grabbing a popsicle.

khia looked at her and chuckled before walking past that whole lil crew, going upstairs. as soon as she hit her room she threw all of her things on her bed before going to her bathroom and immediately getting in the shower.

: ̗̀➛𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

khia slowly opened her eyes as the sunlight shined directly on her face making her close her eyes shut tightly. she sat up while covering her face, slowly getting out of bed.

she walked over to her bathroom and turned on the light, wincing as the bright light hit her eyes.

"fucks no, i need some music" khia mumbled as she walked back to her bed and grabbed her pink iphone & green ipad before making her way back to the bathroom.

she turned her ipad on, unlocking it before going to apple music and clicking the play button in order for her playlist to start playing.

⋆。°✩𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓:
⋆。°✩ᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ʙʏ ᴀᴀʟɪʏᴀʜ
⋆。°✩ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ʙʏ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ
⋆。°✩ᴄᴏᴅᴇ ʙʏ ʙᴋᴛʜᴇʀᴜʟᴀ
⋆。°✩ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ʙʏ ʙʀᴇɴᴛ ꜰᴀɪʏᴀᴢ
⋆。°✩ᴇxᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ʙʏ ʙʀʏꜱᴏɴ ᴛɪʟʟᴇʀ
⋆。°✩ᴛᴇᴋ ɪᴛ ʙʏ ᴄᴀꜰᴜɴÉ
⋆。°✩ɴᴏ ꜰᴇᴀʀ ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴊ ʟᴏᴀꜰ
⋆。°✩ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ʙʏ ʙʀᴇɴᴛ ꜰᴀɪʏᴀᴢ
⋆。°✩ᴘᴀꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜰʀᴜɪᴛ ʙʏ ᴅʀᴀᴋᴇ
⋆。°✩ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʙʏ ꜰᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴡᴀᴘ
⋆。°✩ꜱᴏʟᴏ ʙʏ ꜰʀᴀɴᴋ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ

⋆。°✩𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: ⋆。°✩ᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ʙʏ ᴀᴀʟɪʏᴀʜ⋆。°✩ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ʙʏ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ⋆。°✩ᴄᴏᴅᴇ ʙʏ ʙᴋᴛʜᴇʀᴜʟᴀ ⋆。°✩ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ʙʏ ʙʀᴇɴᴛ ꜰᴀɪʏᴀᴢ⋆。°✩ᴇxᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ʙʏ ʙʀʏꜱᴏɴ ᴛɪʟʟᴇʀ⋆。°✩ᴛᴇᴋ ɪᴛ ʙʏ ᴄᴀꜰᴜɴÉ⋆。°✩ɴᴏ ꜰᴇᴀʀ ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴊ ʟᴏᴀꜰ⋆。°✩ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ʙʏ ʙʀᴇɴᴛ ꜰᴀɪʏᴀᴢ⋆。°✩ᴘᴀꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜰʀᴜɪᴛ ʙʏ ᴅʀ...

⤑ 𝐆𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

"gio!" karrah yelled from downstairs, gio got up and left her room "what" gio said while standing at the top of the staircase "somebody is here for you" karrah said and gio raised an eyebrow, very confused as to who it could be since she knew it wasn't khia.

she went downstairs and scrunched up her face as she looked at the person she didn't want to see. najah.

"fix your face" najah said as gio mugged her "why are you in my house and who the fuck let her in?" gio questioned, irritation was definitely showing "not me" suki said, throwing her hands up in defense.

"come on, i just wanna talk to you" najah said "hurry up" gio said, crossing her arms over her chest as she leaned against the wall "in private" najah added "it's very private right here" gio said, looking around the room.

najah tilted her head to the side as she stared at the girl before cocking an eyebrow up but that only worked when khia did it so gio was very unfazed by it, "fix your neck, look like it hurt" gio said, looking at her like she was dumb.

"gio just talk to her upstairs or something and get it over with" suki suggested and gio rolled her eyes before going upstairs with najah following behind her.

they both entered her bedroom and gio sat on the bed as najah stood in front of her, "make it quick" gio said as she looked at the girl "im not gonna be able to if you keep looking at me like that" najah said.

"anyways i wanted to talk to you about us" najah said as she placed her purse beside gio "what about us? it's been months" gio said "yea and for these past months it's been hell" she said.

"what exactly is that supposed to mean?" gio questioned not getting her point "i just feel like we should start over, i need you. i need us. i miss you a lot and i feel like i could be better to you." najah said.

"so why did you cheat and think i wouldn't find out?" gio questioned, leaning back while holding herself up with her elbows "what?" najah said, guessing that the question caught her off guard.

"and then it was with a nigga" gio added "who told you that? it's not even true" najah said and gio laughed "so why you panicking?" gio asked as she tilted her head.

"i'm not" she said, rolling her eyes "tyrese. february sixteenth. five twenty-six pm." gio said and najah looked at her in shock. gio bit down on her bottom lip, showing her silver grills a little as she stood up and walked away.

"ima leave you in your thoughts and you can make your way out of my place, my eyes are on someone else" gio said as she stared at a framed picture on her wall.

"it's khia..right?" she asked, sounding hurt which made gio look at her "does it really matter?" gio also asked "was i just a distraction? did you even love me? huh? answer!" najah yelled as she turned around with tears in her eyes.

"yea, you were a distraction and no, i didn't love you. you were cheating the whole time we were together, that's why you got hurt the way you did. we didn't fuck. never let you kiss me and once she came back i definitely knew i never had eyes for you." gio said so nonchalantly.

"i wasn't cheating!- elijah, marcus, omarion, jd- OKAY" gio cut her off before being interrupted her herself. gio smirked as she walked over to the crying girl, snaking her hand around her waist from behind before whispering in her ear.

"no need to get all worked up, i was just playin mama" she whispered which gave najah chills "stop crying, you're twenty four years old" gio said, leaving her in the room by herself.

"so what did yall talk about?" saniya asked as gio came down the stairs "you shouldn't be talking to me, my girlfriend wouldn't appreciate it" gio said "you don't have a girlfriend" ka'miya mentioned.

"not yet, give me two more months" gio stated "who's waiting that long? tell me who it is!" suki said, getting excited "we're getting back together in two months" najah said as she walked into the living room with a smile on her face.

"no we're not, you was just crying" gio laughed.