𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐆𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐆𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

"okay i think we should start getting ready now" suki said as she got up off the couch, pausing the tv in the process "what time is it?" najah asked "5 and the party is at 7" suki replied.

"oh yea let's start getting ready" najah said, standing up off of the couch as gio got up afterwards "i dont feel like it" saniya whined "its not a requirement for you to go" suki replied.

"all you do is complain" karrah said "not too much on her" ka'miya said "too much but shout out to wick for dealing wit it" karrah said and they laughed "shut up" saniya said as she stood up.

"i'm only going to outdo khia" saniya said "as you should" najah replied "right" ka'miya said as suki rolled her eyes and went upstairs "you don't even know her so don't add yo two cents" gio said as she looked at najah which made her scrunch up her face.

"watchu defending her for?" najah questioned gio "because you talkin about somebody you know nothing about, mind yo business" gio said "you want her or something?" najah questioned and gio side eyed her.

"hello, i'm talking to you" she said, hitting gio's chest "don't touch me" gio replied "i can touch you if i want to touch you, the fuck. don't piss me off giovanna." najah said.

gio was honestly tired of the girl and her shit. she was so close to breaking up with her but ended up staying for her own reasons but she has gotten to the point where she doesn't want to keep going through the same things all over again and she didn't want to be with somebody who doesn't make her happy.

"calling me by my gov isn't changing anything" gio said before walking off and going to her bedroom. she shut the door behind herself, not caring if najah was behind her. gio then walked into the bathroom that was connect to her room and turned the shower on.

"don't be shutting the door in my face while i'm talking to you" najah said as she entered gio's bedroom "you still going?" gio questioned as she took her shirt off and put her hair in a messy bun.

"i am because im about to put my hands on you" she said, slightly raising her voice "if im not touching you then don't touch me and that's just how that goes" gio said in a calming tone.

"this all started because you defended that girl, what's so special about her?!" najah yelled as she walked into the bathroom "why are you yelling? and you dumb as hell if you thought i was about to let you sit right there and talk about my friend" gio laughed.

"friend my ass, more like you wanna fuck her" najah said, rolling her eyes as she left the bathroom "if she let me" gio mumbled as she locked the bathroom door and continued to take off her clothes before getting in the shower.