𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

so everyone was currently downstairs, chilling in the living room doing absolutely nothing. concrete was over and the three opp ass females that khia did not fuck with, not even a tad bit.

but khia was currently laying across one of the couch's with her lower body resting on gio's lap. ka'miya, saniya, and najah were in the kitchen talking about who knows what but most likely khia.

"can y'all play some music" khia said, placing her phone on her stomach "no, listen to yourself breathe" camo replied, opening a red starburst as khia flicked him off "i've been doing that for the past twenty minutes" khia replied.

"well do it for another thirty" he replied and khia looked at boat "get him before i fuck him up" khia said "wait a minute, ian got nun to do with this" he said, throwing his hands up.

"your his guardian" she replied "im a grown ass man" camo replied "act like it" khia and karrah said at once as dc laughed "childish" draft said, shaking his head "so what we doing today?" saniya said as alvin and the chipmunks walked into the living room.

"i'm bored as hell and i'm tired of playing this stupid ass game" dc said as khia sat up since they decided to sit where her head was "yall wanna go to the mall or something?" ka'miya asked.

"do you have mall money?" draft questioned "don't try to be funny bitch" she replied as gio laughed "what's funny?" najah questioned and khia turned around "zip it, don't say a fuck ass thing to her" khia said.

"stop talkin to her crazy cause i'll fuck a bitch up real quick" saniya said "literally" ka'miya added and khia stood up "i been wanting to fight yall for so long" khia said.

"girl sit the fuck down" najah said and gio grabbed khia's waist and sat her down on her lap "i'll back hand the fuck out you" khia laughed "but nah we do need to go to the mall" she added.

"watchu needa go to the mall for?" gio questioned knowing khia just liked spending money for fun "i agree" karrah said "you gotta give me a good reason first cause i know you like to spend money for fun" gio said and khia looked back at her.

"because we're going to LA tomorrow and i need to buy some new outfits" khia said "oh shit i forgot all about that" boat said "right" karrah agreed "ain't it complexcon?" draft questioned.

"yea, yall going right?" khia asked "nah, we got other shit to do but y'all got boat" camo said and she nodded "well let's go to the mall" khia hopped up "so you can go spend gio's money?" najah said and her friends laughed.

khia turned on her heels and looked at her, "gio's money? oh i see, she fucked up when she fucked with you since she decided to date a broke bitch but me & you aren't the same, luv" khia replied "jesus" draft face palmed before standing up.