𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

they were officially back in connecticut. khia was currently chillin on the couch while strolling on tiktok. the girls made sure to be very secretive when they got back so nobody knew that they were back.

lena came running out of her room and sat down in front of khia as she just gave her a questioning look, "okay so help me out and please tell me if im wrong" she said and khia turned her phone off, giving lena her full attention.

"so im basically tired of kk's toxic ways and you know me and her aren't getting back together anytime soon but..i want aubrey like really bad but i feel like that would be wrong since that's kk's friend" lena ranted.

"that would technically be wrong but i dont blame you, aubrey is fine as hell but i think that you should have a talk with kk first and tell her how you feel" khia said "but its going to be awkward" lena said as she slouched on the couch.

"you want her, don't you?" khia asked and lena nodded "you only live once" khia shrugged "true" she agreed "wait have you been talking to aubrey lately?" khia asked "from time to time" she replied.

"did yall do anything?" khia asked and lena hesitated to answer "nothing too crazy" was her response and khia raised an eyebrow before getting a live notification that kk was going live.

"they live" khia said as she clicked on it "wanna pop up?" lena asked and khia nodded "hell yea but im not changing" khia said "im not either" lena laughed.

both girls were wearing a pair of leggings, khia's were black and she had on a grey hoodie with some black slides but she had just got her feet done so she didn't care about her toes being out. lena wore some grey leggings with a black hoodie and some black ugg slippers.

"let's go" khia said, snatching her keys off of the counter.

જ⁀➴

khia and lena both got out of the car and walked inside of the cafe. nobody really paid them any mind since the boys basketball team was at one table arm wrestling while the girls were all over the place.

"i don't own a gun so how would you know if it's pink" kk said as everyone laugh "read the comment before you actually read it" paige said, sounding like someone's mom.

"hey live" khia smiled as she stepped in front of kk and waved at the live "where did yall come from?" nika laughed "hell, did yall miss us?" khia asked "follow me on ig and tiktok at @khiamonique" khia announced to the live.

"a little" nika said "yea, like a tiny bit" ice said "nope" amari said, making it very clear as khia flicked her off "of courseee" aaliyah said as she hugged khia making her smile "yea, i guess" aubrey said while playfully rolling her eyes.