𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

"didn't we say da first nigga to go to sleep gets drowned?" punga questioned "yea, why?" kai said "cause gio knocked out on khia" camo laughed "she ain't sleep, most definitely relaxed" khia laughed.

"nah nigga" dc said, shaking his head "she look comfortable tho" kai laughed as he looked at khia and gio "okay so khia wake gio up" tylil said which made khia look at him confused.

"why- i'm not even sleep" gio rasped as she lifted her head from khia's chest with low red eyes "nigga you sure?" karrah questioned as they laughed "my best friend about to pull up" ka'miya announced.

"we really don't give a fuck" gio said, speaking khia's mind which made her laugh "how you wake up on bullshit" boat laughed "im sayin like it never fails" draft laughed.

kai then began to play sexyy red and the next thing you know some girls came in the room with signs and  sparklers while shaking hella ass. khia shook her head and gio laid back on her, she was being very clingy.

it made khia realize that gio was actually clingy now that she thought about it. khia could go to the bathroom and gio would go follow her. she could walk to the mirror and gio would follow her. she could be chillin and gio would come lay on her.

so it was obvious that gio had to be touching her in some sort of way in order for her to be comfortable but if gio wasn't touching khia then khia had to touch her so she would relax like right now.

"i'm tired" ray blurted out "me too, twin" gio replied "could've sworn yall niggas said yall don't sleep" kai said "we don't" boat replied "so what is that.." tylil questioned.

"i wouldn't call it sleeping..more like she's relaxed or comfortable in khia's arms or under her touch" boat said and khia nodded "thank you, see this is why i fuck wit you" khia said and he laughed.

"we got a few questions for khia actually" punga said "okay, i'm not moving tho" khia replied "damn, yall keep asking her shit" saniya stated as she stood beside ka'miya.

"khia is known, yall aren't" camo said "exactly" boat said "ight so khia are you single?" punga asked as gio adjusted the way she was sitting, now leaning back with her arm around khia's waist.

"nope" khia shook her head "what is your sexuality if you don't mind me asking" kai said as all the attention went on her "fully lesbian" khia replied "do you think somebody could change that?" tylil questioned.

"nah" khia said "ahh, yall thought!" karrah laughed while clapping her hands "man bring all the girls in" kai said and as soon as he said that the room flooded with girls.

"damn" karrah said, not expecting this many girls "hi stream" the girls said while getting in front of everybody. kai ended up finding them some seats and all of the girls sat down.