𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

"Y'ALL DID WHAT?!" lena yelled out of shock "inside voices please" khia said as she covered her ears "khia do you know what you just got yourself into?!" she questioned "no but i'm down to find out" khia replied.

"plus we were both under the influence and her head is excellent" khia said, unable to take nothing serious as she bursted into laughter "your sick" lena said, shaking her head.

"get me some medicine then?" khia replied "no, have you forgotten about gio?" she asked "gio has a girlfriend, why would i be worried about her again?" khia questioned, trying to think of a reason to be worried.

"so what are you gonna do once you got back to atl?" lena questioned, crossing her arms "i might not even go back to be honest" khia shrugged "it can't be that good to the point where you changed plans" lena said, flopping onto the couch.

"just might be, wait- we have to see them later" khia realized "holy shit" lena jumped up "i know how to play it off as if nothing happened so" khia replied, shrugging her shoulders.

KNOCK KNOCK!

"you invited people over?" khia questioned as she laid on the couch and looked at her outfit. she was wearing a black hoodie and sum grey nike pros and the fact that she wasn't aware that people were coming just made her mentally shake her head.

"yea it's my wife and i think she brought a few of the crew" lena replied as she unlocked the door "bars" khia laughed and lena rolled her eyes as kk, paige, aubrey, azzi, and amari walked in the room.

"ouuu this is niceeee" amari joked while looking around "clown" khia laughed "oh shit! ian even see you right there" she jumped, genuinely scared.

"embarrassing" khia shook her head as she sat up to give the girl a hug as she bent down, followed by the rest of them doing the same, paige being last. khia gave her a hug and afterwards she down beside her and got on her phone.

"oh yea, come here" lena said as she dragged kk into her bedroom and shut the door. khia assumed that she went to run her mouth since lena is known for telling her gf everything when they're on good terms.

"KHIA!" kk yelled which made everybody look at khia "what? i didn't do anything" khia replied to all the pair of eyes that were on her except paige's since she was still looking at her phone.

"BRING YO ASS IN HERE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW MONIQUE!" kk yelled and khia laughed as she stood up and walked to her best friends room "GYAT" azzi said as a joke and paige side eyed her before looking back at her phone.

"why you so quiet P?" amari asked "right" aubrey agreed "I'm just tired and hungover" she replied "what do yall want" khia said as she shut the door behind her self.