𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

: ̗̀➛𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

khia was currently loading her luggage into the trunk of her car since today was her last day in connecticut and she was extremely ready to go.

she placed her last bag in the trunk before shutting it and going back into her shared apartment. six months without talking to uconn's wbb team and two months without talking to lena, her best friend.

khia didn't plan on telling them that she was leaving nor did it matter since those weren't her friends anymore. they were all in her shared apartment dressed up while playing games and chatting like they usually did.

khia entered the apartment and grabbed her purse from the kitchen table, about to walk past them until someone spoke.

"khia" lena said as she looked at khia's backside with hope, khia turned around and looked at her "um..can we talk? i mean you don't have to talk to me if you don't want to, i understand- get your point across" khia said, interrupting the girl.

"um ok..well i was wondering if you wanted to come out to dinner with us since it's your last day" lena said, watching as khia adjusted the purse on her shoulder "why would i go out with yall after not speaking to them in six months and not speaking to you in two?" khia questioned.

"because we wanted to talk to you" lena said "about what?" khia said, crossing her arms while scanning over everyone in the room before looking at lena "about the whole situation" lena replied.

"let's talk now, if i eat with yall then i may lose my appetite" khia mentioned "and if yall wanted to talk then why is lena the only one speaking?" khia said, raising an eyebrow.

"i have nothing to say" mia shrugged "wasn't directed towards you, obviously" khia said, smiling at her childishly "no wonder they don't like you" she mumbled while rolling her eyes "your just a replacement, chill" khia said.

"well since nobody wants to speak all of a sudden after we rehearsed for a week then i will, why the fuck did you use my girlfriend just to get over your little situation and why were you hooking up with her friend while talking to her?" mia said and khia jerked her head back with her hand out.

"you tellin me this is what the fuck yall was ignoring me about?" khia questioned, taken aback "mane hell nah" khia laughed "and then it's the fact that yall didn't even come to me as grown ass fuckin adults to ask me about it cause dat shit not even true" khia said.

"i tried to tell them that but they wouldn't listen" lena said and khia side eyed her terribly "and what little situation did i use her to get over?" khia questioned, extra confused "your ex aka that gio girl and you know it" mia said.