𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

𖦹𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎'𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐌

khia's alarm went off indicating that it was time for them to get up and start getting ready since they had a flight in three hours. khia sat up and hit the snooze button that came across her iphone screen before turning to look at gio who was in a deep sleep.

' i'll wake her up later ' khia thought to herself as she carefully got out of bed and made her way towards the bathroom.

she began doing her daily routine which was washing her face, brushing her teeth, cleaning her ears, etc. after she was done she didn't get in the shower since she had gotten in last night, she knew she wouldn't be able to get in without falling asleep.

at this current moment khia was only wearing some boxers and a plain black crop top so she walked over to the closet and grabbed her black essentials hoodie and her black essentials sweatpants to match.

she kept her bonnet on since it was no point of taking it off then she slid on a pair of black socks and some black yeezy slides, she looked like she was up to no good.

"i needa make sure everybody is up" khia said to herself before walking over to gio and bending down, placing kisses all over her face, "wake up, you gotta get ready for our flight" khia said in a soft but low tone.

gio groaned as she turned over on her back and covered her face, "you up?" khia smiled and gio shook her head "when i come back in here you better be getting ready" khia said and gio removed her hands from her face just to side eye her girlfriend.

khia laughed, leaving the room so now she was on her  way to karrah's room. she gave the door two soft knocks before opening the door and entering the bedroom.

"kb, you up?" khia asked "yea, in the bathroom" karrah replied and khia walked over to her bathroom "how long you been up?" khia asked, leaning against the door frame "ever since your alarm went off" she replied.

"damn, it woke you up? i'm sorry" khia apologized, slightly laughing "it's good, i need to start waking up early anyways" she shrugged "right tho" khia agreed "but i'm glad you came in here because i actually wanted to talk to you about something" karrah mentioned.

"i'm all ears and after we're done talking we going in the living room to bang pans together" khia said and karrah gave her a thumbs up "she told me not to tell you this but i felt like you should know since that is your girlfriend" karrah said and khia nodded, watching her walk towards her bed.

karrah patted the spot beside her before finishing, watching as khia took a seat next to her, "so you know those two years and like six or seven months you've been gone?" she questioned and khia nodded.