𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

"move derrick before you piss me off" saniya said and i know y'all may be wondering, why are they here?? well..karrah ended up getting back with ka'miya and now they have been hanging out with us ever since.

suki was very upset about it at first but she ended up getting used to them but she never let them talk about khia. gio has a girlfriend now but it was just to distract her from khia.

little did she know that khia was coming back today. suki was the only one who knew that so she was going to be picking khia up from the airport.

"can yall shut up? i'm tired of yall going back and forth" suki said to saniya and derrick since they had been going at it for 30 minutes straight "girl calm down" karrah said.

"ugh, i wish khia was here." suki said before standing up and going to her room "what's her deal?" gio's girlfriend, najah said "probably on her period" ka'miya said.

suki came back out of her room fully dressed with her keys in her hand and her purse over her shoulder, which made them look at her with a confused expression.

"where you goin?" gio asked "right" karrah said "mind y'all's business, i'm pretty sure y'all have other things to be worried about" she replied, slamming the door behind herself.

"why she slamming your door? she been actin real weird lately like i wont smack her" najah said "literally" saniya said "chill cause i wouldn't even allow yall to do that" karrah said and gio nodded.

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

the flight process was smooth and calm, i mean it was only 2 hours long but the two best friends were relaxed the whole time and enjoyed it while listening to their music. it was now time for them to get off so they stood from their seats and grabbed their purses before making their way towards the exit.