𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

𖡎𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐏

"stop being messy-" khia said but was shortly cut off by someone accidentally bumping into her making khia drop her phone.

"oh my gosh, i'm so sorry" the brown girl said as she bent down and picked up khia's phone "it's okay" khia replied as the girl handed her, her phone before looking at her.

𐙚𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓

"khia?" the female voice spoke in a questioning tone as khia looked at her "have we met before? you look oddly familiar.." khia replied, trying to think of where she knew the girl from which made her laugh.

"you still act the same i see" she smiled and khia's eyes widened "kiya? kiya k nicole stop playin wit me right now" khia said as she covered her mouth, shocked to see her twin sister standing in front of her.

"where have you been?!" kiya said, pulling her sister into a hug while gio stood there like a confused little kid "atlanta" khia replied "you still live in atl? same" kiya said.

"i just came back not too long ago" khia replied before looking back at gio "who's this?" kiya asked, smiling at her sister "my wife, gio" khia replied "what's crazy is she was just talking about you" gio scoffed.

"really? what were you saying?" she asked khia "nothing much, just was telling them that i had a twin sister but we were separated after dad passed" khia shrugged.

"i miss him" kiya said, slightly shaking her head "right but give me your number, i've been looking for you everywhere" khia said, handing her phone over to kiya.

kiya put her number in, saving the contact as ' 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐢 💋, before handing her, her phone back.

"this doesn't even feel real" khia laughed "right but how's mom been?" she asked "haven't talked to her in seven months but we have a little brother that you haven't met yet" khia smiled, thinking about kari.

"omg, you for real or you playin?" she said "she deadass" gio said "how old is he?" kiya asked "six, he just turned six" khia replied "aww, i can't wait to meet him" she smiled.

"you know you never introduced your friend.." khia said, looking over at the pretty girl that stood beside kiya while on her phone "oh! this is lauren, my bestie who i love so much and lauren this is my twin sister that i've been telling you about" kiya announced.

lauren smiled as she gave khia a side hug, "nice to meet you" lauren smiled "nice to meet you too" khia replied "i was wondering where yall niggas was at" karrah said as they approached them.

"right, whole time yall still standing right here" boat said "literally, a bitch is tired now" suki said, fanning herself using her hand "she's talking to her sister, chill" gio said, looking at the three.