𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐆𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐆𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

"y'all know where the girls are?" dc questioned as he entered the living room "nope" gio replied "nah and it's going on two inna morning" karrah said, checking the time on her phone.

"all the girls gone too" camo said "i mean there is a party plus we just got back to atl" boat shrugged "party? nigga what party?" gio questioned as she mugged her best friend.

"right" karrah said "yall didn't know it was a party?" draft questioned "nigga no" karrah replied as gio immediately went to khia's location seeing that it was off.

"and she got her location off, you got the address?" gio said, growing irritated "you better hurry up and slide dat shit before she get mad" camo laughed and gio glared at him.

"my fault" he cleared his throat.

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

khia was currently at this party with suki, her sister, and lauren acting a fool. it's not like khia was drunk or anything but she was fully aware of what she was doing and what was around her.

she only had a few shots so she was still stable unlike suki and lauren who were pissy drunk, could barely even walk straight and kiya was just high if anything with a little bit of liquor in her system.

"khia tell draft i want him" kiya slurred before laughing "draft? i was expecting you to say camo" khia replied "come shake some ass!" suki slurred as she walked over to the twins.

gio didn't know that khia was at this party and khia had a feeling that she would end up finding out due to her homeboys having some big ass mouths.

she knew that her girlfriend was gonna be highly upset since she turned her location off, didn't tell her about her whereabouts, and also because bk AND paige were at the party.